Windows 10: Need more advice

Discus and support Need more advice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gaskeras, Aug 1, 2018.

1. gaskeras Win User

Need more advice

I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What else do I need to do?

:)

gaskeras, Aug 1, 2018
  2. anandsap123 Win User

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 1, 2018
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Need more advice

Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

*Thumbs

f14tomcat, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Need more advice

1. Need more advice - Similar Threads - Need more advice

2. help please, need advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please, need advice: Hi guys, my dad is wanting to find some software to help write short storys on youtube. He has seen people videos where the books scrolls itself down the page like a virtual book, some have imagines like a word pad in the background, we have looked all over for some simple...
  3. Need more advice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need more advice: I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What else do I need to do? 115173
  4. Need AV Advice please?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need AV Advice please?: Hello *Smile I am new to MS Windows, came from Linux and MacOS background. What is a FREE Anti-Virus program I can run on Windows 10 that is popular and reliable and credible? Thank you *Smile 25929
  5. backup tutorial/advice needed

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    backup tutorial/advice needed: i need to backup my complete pc as i am going to install the windows 10 preview. the trouble is that i havent got a usb hard drive. so how do i do this and what software do i use to do this? 2354
  6. GPU Advice needed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Advice needed: Fellow Forumites: My dual 27" full HD (1980x1200) Dell monitors are now ten years old. They still work OK, but I'm thinking it's time to replace them. Can anybody tell me what kind of GPU(s) and cables I'll need to replace them with a pair of 34" monitors instead? (Find them...
  7. Network advice needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network advice needed: He is what I have, three computer's on home network,they are hardwired to a Linksys Router. I can share files between them without problems. Have no cable where I live,use a Verizon Hotspot from my phone for internet. I use a Netgear WNDA3100 adapter for a connection. I can...
  8. Need advice re DISM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need advice re DISM: Win 10 pro 1703/15063.250 32 bit pc I am following Shaun Brink's excellent and exhaustive tutorial, "Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image." I have the ISO on a disc and the file D:\Sources\Install.esd is available. Here's a copy of the Cmd results:...
  9. OS reset advice needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OS reset advice needed: I am part way through resetting the Windows 10 OS of my 2-in-1 small storage machine, in the hope of correcting some long-standing issues, mainly the failure of the Store to either download or update apps. This has been the case for three or four months, despite trying all...
  10. Help and or advice needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Help and or advice needed: I am running Windows 10. I currently attach a hdmi cable from laptop to tv. Is it possible to stream one thing from laptop onto tv screen and simultaneously surf the net using laptop monitor? Thanks 39170