Windows 10: Need more advice

Discus and support Need more advice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gaskeras, Aug 1, 2018.

1. gaskeras Win User

Need more advice

I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What else do I need to do?

:)

gaskeras, Aug 1, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 1, 2018
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Need more advice

Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

*Thumbs

f14tomcat, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Need more advice

1. Need more advice - Similar Threads - Need more advice

2. Need urgent advice,.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need urgent advice,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  3. Need urgent advice,.?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need urgent advice,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  4. Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC: Hello Guys, I have a older Lenovo i5 machine. Its has 8 Gig Ram. My computer has a HDMI output and a VGA output so I have two monitors hooked up. I am planning to add 4 more monitors (for a total of 6). Can I just add a video card with 4 video out puts? Would I have to...
  5. Purchase Advice Needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase Advice Needed: I was so disheartened when my computer was seriously corrupted during a Windows 10 update. With the help I received here everything is okay now.But my laptop is ten years old Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and should be retired.Would an S-Mode offer more protection...
  6. Need networking advice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need networking advice: I am trying to transfer files from my laptop (Windows 10 x64, ver 1909) to my desktop (Win 10 x64 ver 20H2. I have a lot of options, but can't seem to get any to work: 1) Google Drive--I appear to have two Google Drives, one talking to my phone and laptop, the other to my...
  7. In need of expert advice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In need of expert advice: So I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3.. laptop has been great until today. I loaded up my laptop like usual, logged in, immediately got a "something went wrong, we need to reatart" blue screen, then after a few seconds the screen went black and nothing's working. Literally nothing, no...
  8. Need recovery advice

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need recovery advice: Back in May of this year, I posted about a problem I was having at that time. Here's the original post: Laptop seems to be in Recovery mode - what now? I got some suggestions but was busy with other things so I simply didn't touch the laptop again for a while. Yesterday, I...
  9. Need more advice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need more advice: I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What else do I need to do? 115173
  10. Help and or advice needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Help and or advice needed: I am running Windows 10. I currently attach a hdmi cable from laptop to tv. Is it possible to stream one thing from laptop onto tv screen and simultaneously surf the net using laptop monitor? Thanks 39170