Need more advice

Discus and support Need more advice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gaskeras, Aug 1, 2018.

1. gaskeras Win User

Need more advice

I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What else do I need to do?

:)

gaskeras, Aug 1, 2018
  2. anandsap123 Win User

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 1, 2018
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Need more advice

Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

*Thumbs

f14tomcat, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Need more advice

1. Need more advice - Similar Threads - Need more advice

2. Some more feedback needed on Diskpart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some more feedback needed on Diskpart: Hi all, I've recently done a clean Windows 10 installation using a Media Creation Tool created flash drive. I always look afterwards in Disk Management or Diskpart to see if the partitions are set up correctly. My clean installation method is always the same I delete all...
  3. This product is covered by one or more of the following patents............PXE-E61 Media...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This product is covered by one or more of the following patents............PXE-E61 Media...: Hi When i try to boot up Windows, i get an error message saying this: This Product is covered by one or more of the following patents : US6, 570, 884, US6, 115, 776, and US6, 327, 625 PX3-E61: Media test failure, check cable I don't know what this means. I searched it...
  4. Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS: Microsoft's long rumored dual-screen Andromeda phone may never see the light of day, but the related "Windows Core OS" project or WCOS, is still underway, and according to a job vacancy posted on LinkedIn, it's all about Windows 10 devices and drivers. The vacancy for a...
  5. Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file.: just bought a new laptop recently, just want to edit one of my old designed fonts, and change the details on the font, ive gone to edit remove info and it says i need to use admin acount (there is only 1 account) , so i am, then it says cant edit , need permission from...
  6. How do I change the paper type in Microsoft Photos. I need to print on transparancies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the paper type in Microsoft Photos. I need to print on transparancies: How do I change the paper type in Microsoft photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-do-i-change-the-paper-type-in-microsoft-photos/36beb618-c994-47b8-9fe1-af2d8e46b498
  7. i need help with a ban

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with a ban: banned need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/i-need-help-with-a-ban/c79bdd0a-26d0-43bf-b925-742dbdad8216
  8. Updated SurfaceBook 2 and now Bitlocker Recovery Code is needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated SurfaceBook 2 and now Bitlocker Recovery Code is needed: Hi, I've read most everything about this problem and have tried all the suggestions so far and none seem to work. I ran updates a couple of days ago to my SurfaceBook 2 and now get a blue screen asking me to input a bitlocker recovery key. As others, I have never heard of...
  9. Reinstalling bluetooth driver for windows ten, and some other annoying issues i need help with

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalling bluetooth driver for windows ten, and some other annoying issues i need help with: Alright, so I kind of went too far down the rabbit hole with this one. I got these bluetooth headphones, and I've been trying to connect them to my ASUS laptop for a week or so. The toggle switch to turn bluetooth on and off doesnt show up in my settings, so i searched for...
  10. Need to get a windows10 disk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to get a windows10 disk: Need a windows 10 disk. I have the free version. When booting up it requests to insert the original disk. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/need-to-get-a-windows10-disk/d16b7395-eb8c-459b-9a36-ebea13fe87cf