Windows 10: Need more storage space on C: drive.

Discus and support Need more storage space on C: drive. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried deleting all files not needed to free up space on my computer, by using disk cleanup and manually, but my computer continues to tell me more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WinifredYoung, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Need more storage space on C: drive.

Tried deleting all files not needed to free up space on my computer, by using disk cleanup and manually, but my computer continues to tell me more space is needed to update Windows 10 software it only updates 95% of 100%. I don't want to keep going and delete the wrong thing. HELP.

:)

WinifredYoung, Aug 2, 2018

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CNeed more storage space on C: drive. :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Aug 2, 2018
  4. 333t Win User

Need more storage space on C: drive.

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

333t, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Need more storage space on C: drive.

1. Need more storage space on C: drive. - Similar Threads - Need more storage

2. Need more space on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need more space on the C: drive: I have allot of free disk space on my D: drive but none on my C: drive. I cannot extend the C: volume. How can I free up disk space? I moved all that I could to the D: drive already. I have a HP Windows 10 system....
  3. Need more space on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need more space on the C: drive: I have allot of free disk space on my D: drive but none on my C: drive. I cannot extend the C: volume. How can I free up disk space? I moved all that I could to the D: drive already. I have a HP Windows 10 system....
  4. extend c drive storage space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extend c drive storage space: c drive has fixed storage i:e 38 gb,now how to extend my storage data in c drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-c-drive-storage-space/b1ccba02-2e20-4360-acf5-94cefeb6890b
  5. Storage Space of C Drive

Storage Space of C Drive: I am facing a serious issue, my C Drive is getting full automatically, even after I clean-up temporary files and other unwanted stuffs. Please tell me some points to resolve this issue...
  6. Need more space in Disk 0 C drive

Need more space in Disk 0 C drive: Hello: I need more space in my Disk 0, C drive which is my main partition for applications; then I have Disk 2 D drive where all my data are stored. Because I use a lot graphic development software I am running out of space in C drive and need more space. I know I can't move...
  7. Storage space in Drive C

Storage space in Drive C: How do you increase the storage space in Drive C? I have added a new disk to my laptop creating an extra drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space-in-drive-c/6e415259-4f48-4d7d-a703-2a5df41589fe"
  8. need more storage space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need more storage space: I have a ASUS E402S and it does not have enough storage for windows 10 to update. What can I do to get more storage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-more-storage-space/fdd87d0f-f50a-4a6c-9a11-175805b5cc21
  9. need more storage and disk space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need more storage and disk space: I am having trouble getting windows 10 downloaded becuz of not having enough space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-more-storage-and-disk-space/5eb28f2b-e81a-4093-8a24-2b60aaeac93f
  10. pparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive: Apparently Windows needs more space on my (C:) drive for its latest update. However, when I open the 'Storage Usage' box in 'Settings' it shows that I have 7.39GB of 'Temporary Files'. When I open the 'Temp. file' it shows a total of just a few MB's. Any suggestions? I show...