Windows 10: need more storage space

Discus and support need more storage space in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a ASUS E402S and it does not have enough storage for windows 10 to update. What can I do to get more storage?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielSlagle, Jun 15, 2019.

1. need more storage space

I have a ASUS E402S and it does not have enough storage for windows 10 to update. What can I do to get more storage?

:)

DanielSlagle, Jun 15, 2019
  2. 56Kruiser Win User

Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, Jun 15, 2019
  3. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Jun 15, 2019
  4. need more storage space

Storage Space

Surface Pro 3 storage space is low. Storage settings say that Apps and Games is using 17.5 GB but when I add up the space from the list of apps it is only 5.7 GB. What is taking up up the other ~12 GB and how do I free up space?

renataAtkinson1, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

need more storage space

1. need more storage space - Similar Threads - need more storage

2. Need more space on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need more space on the C: drive: I have allot of free disk space on my D: drive but none on my C: drive. I cannot extend the C: volume. How can I free up disk space? I moved all that I could to the D: drive already. I have a HP Windows 10 system....
  3. need more space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need more space: what i can delete from windows folder?? submitted by /u/Frosty_Weird5080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8oyj4/need_more_space/
  4. I need more space.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need more space.: I am trying to update my 32 GB laptop but it says I need more storage space despite me already having a 2 TB external storage. submitted by /u/DoggyShotGun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvbngn/i_need_more_space/
  5. System and Reserved storage taking more space.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System and Reserved storage taking more space.: My system and reserved storage takes 160 GB. The window 10 alone takes 44 GB? The system restore takes around 80GB. Please help me with storage settings. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Windows needs more space to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows needs more space to update: Thanks for the suggestions to overcome the space problem previously posted, however, I'm still bemused by this situation: The box says "Free up 1.86Gb" Clicked Recycle - it's empty Clicked downloads -it's empty Clicked Storage use - uninstalled about 10mb of apps...
  7. need more storage and disk space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need more storage and disk space: I am having trouble getting windows 10 downloaded becuz of not having enough space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-more-storage-and-disk-space/5eb28f2b-e81a-4093-8a24-2b60aaeac93f
  8. storage space needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storage space needed: help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space-needed/bcaf8037-b6bc-4346-a367-ae060f10fa59
  9. Need more storage space on C: drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need more storage space on C: drive.: Tried deleting all files not needed to free up space on my computer, by using disk cleanup and manually, but my computer continues to tell me more space is needed to update Windows 10 software it only updates 95% of 100%. I don't want to keep going and delete the wrong...
  10. Windows Needs More Space???

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Needs More Space???: Apparently Windows needs more space on my (C:) drive for its latest update. However, when I open the 'Storage Usage' box in 'Settings' it shows that I have 7.39GB of 'Temporary Files'. When I open the 'Temp. file' it shows a total of just a few MB's. Any suggestions? I show...