Windows 10: Need new GPU for my CyberpowerPC

Discus and support Need new GPU for my CyberpowerPC in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, recently someone gave me cyberpower pc AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with broken GPU / xfx Rx580 8 gb. I don't play game and most used for editing photo, video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by metrowhisper, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Need new GPU for my CyberpowerPC

Hi, recently someone gave me cyberpower pc AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with broken GPU / xfx Rx580 8 gb.
    I don't play game and most used for editing photo, video with power director and photoshop and most the time MAC user. Have only basic knowledge of PC.
    What is my option here? looking cheaper GPU with not too much downgrade it performance (if that exist ) and could last long.
    Is GPU with lesser VRAM (4GB/6GB) will affecting the performance when doing editing ?
    Any advice, recommendation I really...

Read more

metrowhisper, Feb 23, 2021
  2. bobkn Win User

Is my CyberPowerPC better worse than a build?

Your first link is messed up. You concatenated the review to the Amazon link. The "online review" isn't a review; it reads like a press release.

$4k is a bit high for such a system. A quick check suggests that the parts cost of such a system (at retail) would be closer to $3k. I suggest doing a more careful parts list, if you are able to do that.

I wonder whether anyone sells a system that includes a 1080ti without the "gamer's system" premium? Seems unlikely.

If you're comfortable paying extra for a packaged system, go for it.

bobkn, Feb 23, 2021
  3. CyberpowerPC Prebuilt Ryzen Threadripper 1950X build VS Newegg

The parts lists are not identical so not sure what you are expecting from us. We don't know the brand of the PSU or RAM in the Cyberpowerpc list, for example. They use different hard drives and different coolers too. The Newegg list also includes a SSD.

One thing about the Cyberpowerpc that is nice is the 3 year warranty. But frankly, I still prefer to assemble my own computers. Then I really know what is in there.

Bill_Bright, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Need new GPU for my CyberpowerPC

having issues with multi GPU

I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and
    high performance GPU.

I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no joy, and i’m really hoping one of you guys has an idea they can suggest to sort this!

I can extend onto the second screen no probs with it plugged into the iGPU, but the 1070 is still listed as both power saving GPU and high performance GPU.

Are there requirements for this? certain level of iGPU for it to work?

Thanks

Edit - setting the secondary screen connected to the iGPU to be the "main" display in graphics settings makes my iGPU show as both power saving and high performance GPU, I just can't seem to get them
    to be one and not the other.

GaryDougall, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Need new GPU for my CyberpowerPC

1. Need new GPU for my CyberpowerPC - Similar Threads - Need GPU CyberpowerPC

2. Do I need a new gpu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need a new gpu?: My pc will restart/crash when playing games and when I’m updating something. I took it in and they did tests and they said they couldn’t find anything wrong but then I showed this picture and they said my gpu is failing. I just Need answers please....
  3. Do I need a new gpu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need a new gpu?: My pc will restart/crash when playing games and when I’m updating something. I took it in and they did tests and they said they couldn’t find anything wrong but then I showed this picture and they said my gpu is failing. I just Need answers please....
  4. Need help with my GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my GPU: Hello, I'm van I want to ask to the community for guidance.A little bit of story, i have a PC with integrated graphics card, but I don't feel enough. i wanted to use dedicated graphics card, so i bought an sapphire nitro+ radeon RX 580 4Gb.This GPU has a 6 + 8 pin power to...
  5. Need help with my GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with my GPU: Hello, I'm van I want to ask to the community for guidance.A little bit of story, i have a PC with integrated graphics card, but I don't feel enough. i wanted to use dedicated graphics card, so i bought an sapphire nitro+ radeon RX 580 4Gb.This GPU has a 6 + 8 pin power to...
  6. Need help with my GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problem with my new GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with my new GPU: I recently got RTX 2060, while setting it up, Windows Update is not giving the latest driver for the GPU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-my-new-gpu/5f0e298b-38c1-47e3-b4a4-1019c677b88c
  8. Some USB Ports Not Working on CyberPowerPC

Some USB Ports Not Working on CyberPowerPC: When I plug a iPhone charger into two usb ss ports they dont work, but all others work includes usb ss. When I plug a regular iPhone charger into the "broken" ones it works but I need the ports to be fixed. Would you be able to help me fix this?...
  9. Installing MFC8460N printer to a cyberpowerpc PC

Installing MFC8460N printer to a cyberpowerpc PC: Trying to connect this printer via router using rj45 cable. Can't figure out how to get it done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-mfc8460n-printer-to-a-cyberpowerpc-pc/77fc3a43-10ee-4ee9-bc8f-f5440d44c536
  10. Is my CyberPowerPC better worse than a build?

Is my CyberPowerPC better worse than a build?: I have been rammaging through the internet for a good PC to start gaming on. Has anyone heard of the CYBERPOWERPC BattleBox Ultimate SLC8600A PC? Admittedly, I do own the PC after visiting with a friend that owns it. From the few hours I've been using it, it feels like a...