Windows 10: Need new Laptop Machine.

Discus and support Need new Laptop Machine. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an old17" ASUS laptop (Q550 LF) with 18 rams of memory and a SSD Card. Th on/off switch has been going out form some time. The internal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidHauseman, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Need new Laptop Machine.

I have an old17" ASUS laptop (Q550 LF) with 18 rams of memory and a SSD Card. Th on/off switch has been going out form some time. The internal battery is about out and I am getting a lot of fan noise so that is not long for the work. This machine runs Microsoft Business 13 or the latest version, Outlook 365, all of the typical windows programs, Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit Bluebeam Acrobat and several other viruses protection programs and a firewall This machine is mean to travel. It is a little big for that. The Surface Pros seem to small. What should I look at getting quickly. I want a base station at home, probable will be the new Microsoft Studio. I also have an iPhone. I want all programs and machines to work as one to data put on one machine when traveling can be put in all other devices. I also have Dropbox Pro. I want the date to be in the correct folders and files and I want all programs to be backed up.

I need a sturdy portable laptop with a good size key board and plenty of memory and a very good graphics card with memory.

The base station machine will be much more powerful. Microsoft is not a mandatory product line. However, I want something with good service like DELL or Asus. The ASUS has been problem free for 6-years. A very good product. Problems are little but an issue such as letters coming off buttons, back lighting and a overly sensitive touch pad that send files to who know where in my document files. I prefer a Logitech Mouse, Microsoft pen or some others, and a tough screen. I want quality equipment that will last. Is a GTECH something like that also a consideration so I can use it in the field and in client and board meeting situations. International travel is also involved. That then goes back to dependability and service.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

DavidHauseman, Feb 17, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Need new Laptop Machine.

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Need new Laptop Machine.

1. Need new Laptop Machine. - Similar Threads - Need Laptop Machine

2. Restore to a new machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore to a new machine: I backed up my Windows 10 machine to an external harddrive. How do I restore this backup to a new machine running Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-a-new-machine/12626566-92a4-4266-a0aa-f2d44c2fee41
  3. Restore to a new machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore to a new machine: I backed up my Windows 10 machine to an external harddrive. How do I restore this backup to a new machine running Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-a-new-machine/12626566-92a4-4266-a0aa-f2d44c2fee41
  4. BSoD New Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD New Machine: I have an HP ENVY Laptop 17 with 64GB of RAM and an Intel 12th Gen i7-1206p with a 2TB SSD, and since I received the machine, I have been having issues with it freezing and then restarting. I have had a few BSoD, but usually, this happens by the screen just freezing, and then...
  5. BSoD New Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD New Machine: I have an HP ENVY Laptop 17 with 64GB of RAM and an Intel 12th Gen i7-1206p with a 2TB SSD, and since I received the machine, I have been having issues with it freezing and then restarting. I have had a few BSoD, but usually, this happens by the screen just freezing, and then...
  6. Need help moving outlook 365 to a new machine

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need help moving outlook 365 to a new machine: Hi, I've been quite happily running Office 365 Outlook with several email accounts (addresses) on a box running Windows 10 Pro with all files on the local drive for some time. Nothing is in the cloud, which is the way I like it. I just built a new machine and would like to...
  7. New Machine & Norton

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New Machine & Norton: New machine came with Norton Security (30 day trial). With W7 I went +10 years with MS Security Essentials (free) and never an issue with malware or virus, etc. Is there a W10 MSSE? Should I remove Norton or let it expire? I thought MS has a built-in security feature...
  8. Moving to New Machine

Moving to New Machine: Greetings, I hope you are all doing as well as possible in these tough times. I am moving to a new machine. I will have 2 installations of Windows on separate partitions. One will be day to day stuff and the other music. The day to day I will reinstall. That's simple....
  9. need to make old software work on new machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need to make old software work on new machine: how can i used my old autocad(2000) on my new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-make-old-software-work-on-new-machine/ceca4cbd-862c-4085-8f2e-f54e6bc2e7c9
  10. Previous laptop died, do I need to sysprep to move HDD to new machine?

Previous laptop died, do I need to sysprep to move HDD to new machine?: Saturday night I was working on my Windows 8.1 Dell laptop (about 5 years old) when I heard a "pop" from the back of the laptop and it went dark. I'm 99% sure it's the system board. I keep regular backups, but had made some changes to some code (one of my jobs at work is...