Windows 10: Need New Printer - Which Brands Have Well Priced Ink?

Discus and support Need New Printer - Which Brands Have Well Priced Ink? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm on the lookout for a new printer/copier/scanner for light home use - just something reasonably basic and compact. Which brands/models have the best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by woodbine, Jul 1, 2020.

1. woodbine Win User

Need New Printer - Which Brands Have Well Priced Ink?

I'm on the lookout for a new printer/copier/scanner for light home use - just something reasonably basic and compact. Which brands/models have the best priced inks - mainly black if that makes any difference? I'm in The UK.

Thanks for any advice.

:)

woodbine, Jul 1, 2020

2. Looking for a new Printer

Well, after a recipe cook, and start of another one, my Epson Workforce 500 died.. *Cry :cry: Served me good for 2 years.

So, now looking for a new printer to buy come next pay

• Price: Under $200
    • Preference: All-in-One since I work from home when I'm off the clock. (has to have a fax)
      Scanner/copier/fax
    • Color Printer
    • Networking of any kind. Printer is close to router
    No brand is a preference. I do have a Corporate discount with both HP and CDW.

Thanks

Cold Storm, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Which All IN One printer to buy?

I'm going to buy all in one printer [printer+scanner+xerox]

My engineer suggested me hp 2128 and hp 4185..

Which one is better for home use? [for my personal use not business/shop use]

Or anyother model you suggest?

What is the price in INR or USD?

freebird_9924, Jul 1, 2020
  4. roy111 Win User

which brand PC is the best overall?

The one offered at best price, with your specs requirements, I suggest min 16 Gb ram and min i5

roy111, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Need New Printer - Which Brands Have Well Priced Ink? - Similar Threads - Need Printer Brands

2. I have a brand new

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a brand new: Welcome I have a brand new Dell A7NRFF9 laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I was looking for information about reversing the touchpad scroll direction. I came across information on a thread here about updating drivers. After doing this and restarting my computer, the touchpad...
  3. I have a brand new

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a brand new: Welcome I have a brand new Dell A7NRFF9 laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I was looking for information about reversing the touchpad scroll direction. I came across information on a thread here about updating drivers. After doing this and restarting my computer, the touchpad...
  4. I have a brand new

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP I cannot change a brand new black ink cartridge on a Photosmart 6525 Printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP I cannot change a brand new black ink cartridge on a Photosmart 6525 Printer.: Is this possibly because I need to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-i-cannot-change-a-brand-new-black-ink-cartridge/c4147380-a529-4869-974c-e8a599af0e9c
  6. HP I cannot change a brand new black ink cartridge on a Photosmart 6525 Printer.

HP I cannot change a brand new black ink cartridge on a Photosmart 6525 Printer.: Is this possibly because I need to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-i-cannot-change-a-brand-new-black-ink-cartridge/c4147380-a529-4869-974c-e8a599af0e9c
  7. HP I cannot change a brand new black ink cartridge on a Photosmart 6525 Printer.

8. printer ink status

printer ink status: need to check printer ink status, how to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ink-status/66971b32-5caf-4a81-a1a8-8e0e269e94ba
  9. printer ink

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer ink: replaced ink cartridge, now black will not print.. any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ink/7266cd77-9b57-40e0-94d5-158b3428e01a
  10. Printer Ink

Printer Ink: While doing printer maintenance, one of the many dialogue boxes that displayed, indicated that my black ink cartridge is full...yet, no black will print. I've done a couple of the cleaning procedures more than once, and STILL no luck. Though this is not a new cartridge,...