Windows 10: need protection lock

Discus and support need protection lock in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want protection lock in volume D and E in my computer section. i have window 10 in asus x507u laptop........ Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shubham_622, Jul 16, 2020.

1. need protection lock

I want protection lock in volume D and E in my computer section. i have window 10 in asus x507u laptop.....

:)

shubham_622, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jul 16, 2020
  3. backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, Jul 16, 2020
  4. need protection lock

Random lock up, in DESPERATE need of help.

Lock ups can be caused by overheating, or sound failure.

Make sure you update your chipset drivers for audio. Also tell me step by step of how you install your heatsink.

Hybrid_theory, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

need protection lock

1. need protection lock - Similar Threads - need protection lock

2. does web protection need to be on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does web protection need to be on: how to turn on web protection in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-web-protection-need-to-be-on/25f5bb96-d7e7-49af-a6b6-4436837200d2
  3. does web protection need to be on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does web protection need to be on: how to turn on web protection in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-web-protection-need-to-be-on/25f5bb96-d7e7-49af-a6b6-4436837200d2
  4. NEED INFORMATION FOR DISK PROTECTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED INFORMATION FOR DISK PROTECTION: WHAT DOES DISK PROTECTIO N DOES? YESTERDAY I TURNED IT ON WHILE CREATING A RESTORE POINT DOES WINDOWS CREATE RESTORE POINT AUTOMATICALLY OR NOT? IF YES THEN HOW MANY IT WILL CREATE ONLY ONE OR MORE...
  5. NEED INFORMATION FOR DISK PROTECTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEED INFORMATION FOR DISK PROTECTION: WHAT DOES DISK PROTECTIO N DOES? YESTERDAY I TURNED IT ON WHILE CREATING A RESTORE POINT DOES WINDOWS CREATE RESTORE POINT AUTOMATICALLY OR NOT? IF YES THEN HOW MANY IT WILL CREATE ONLY ONE OR MORE...
  6. Need a good virus protection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need a good virus protection: I recentley downloaded a mod for a game that pretended to be the real program. Ever since then, I've been getting popup surveys and things that I need to keep uninstalling. Any good Virus protections/fixes I can do? submitted by /u/CoolKid123_lolol [link] [comments]...
  7. password protected locked screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password protected locked screen: When I turn my computer on, I have to enter my Microsoft password to start Windows. How do I turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-protected-locked-screen/5f609b02-4a85-47bc-a846-b88df8ff3e1b
  8. Lock format in protected document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock format in protected document: I made a form in word, I made it password protected so the verbiage cannot be not changed. I would also like to limit how many characters can be put in an editing box. If too much information is put into the editing box, it moves everything in that row over. I want to lock it...
  9. Protection Action Needed

Protection Action Needed: I have majorly problem about windows defender security center, They Must Be Displayed Virus And Threat Protection Managed By Your Originization….. NEED HELP.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/protection-action-needed/30cb071c-383c-41a1-aafc-fbe041265351
  10. Protection Action Needed

Protection Action Needed: I have majorly problem about windows defender security center, They Must Be Displayed Virus And Threat Protection Managed By Your Originization….. NEED HELP.......