Windows 10: Need read receipt in basic windows 10

Discus and support Need read receipt in basic windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I use the email app that comes with windows 10. I want to receive read receipts? How hard can it be to add? The only reply on the blog page was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter Cost, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Need read receipt in basic windows 10

Hello

I use the email app that comes with windows 10. I want to receive read receipts? How hard can it be to add? The only reply on the blog page was 2017? I can't believe I'm the only one requesting this option. I don't want to have to use regular Gmail where I can add a plugin called " Mailtracker" which works well. I like having my Gmail acct right on the lower taskbar and easily access email. But I wont to know if email has been opened. I would think Microsoft could easily add this option but I assume they want me to but outlook, which I don't need.

Peter Costello

:)

Peter Cost, Sep 28, 2020

2. Read receipt in Windows 10

Help me to request Read Receipt. What are the steps to add read receipt requested? Thanks.

Jesus PerezO, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 email read receipt

Thank you Jin,

It is the Windows 10 Mail app, so it sounds like I don't have the option to request a read receipt. I will make this a suggestion and hopefully they will create an update that allows for this.

BLerch2331, Sep 28, 2020
  4. SamuelLV Win User

Need read receipt in basic windows 10

Read receipt in Windows 10

Hello Jesus, I'm Sam, an Independent Adviser. Glad to assist and help with your question.

If you are using Outlook.com, follow the next steps one by one.

1. Press Windows key+I on the keyboard to open Settings

2. Find Mail, then Read Receipts.

If you are using Office 365, follow the instructions:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-an...

If you are using Windows Mail App follow the next steps one by one.

1. Press Windows key+I on the keyboard to open Settings

2. Locate Reading Pane and Mark Item as Read options

Do let me know if you have any more questions or require further help.

SamuelLV, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Need read receipt in basic windows 10

1. Need read receipt in basic windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need read receipt

2. windows phone app SMS read receipt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows phone app SMS read receipt: windows phone app supports SMS read receipts, if yes how I can turn it on?When I sent SMS from my PC I don't get a read receipt on my phone.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-app-sms-read-receipt/009f0259-cb27-489a-af22-cd7519e87e3f
  3. windows phone app SMS read receipt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows phone app SMS read receipt: windows phone app supports SMS read receipts, if yes how I can turn it on?When I sent SMS from my PC I don't get a read receipt on my phone.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-app-sms-read-receipt/009f0259-cb27-489a-af22-cd7519e87e3f
  4. Need receipt for Windows 10 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need receipt for Windows 10 pro upgrade: I need to get a receipt from when I upgraded to Windows 10 pro. I don't think I was logged in at the time because I only use my company account which isn't actually a windows account. I need the receipt for the purchase though. How would I go about doing this?...
  5. Read receipt in eMail Client?

in Browsers and Email
    Read receipt in eMail Client?: I would like to know how to get eMC to send me a read receipt to indicate that my mail has been recived. Can eMC do this please? I do have the Pro version. Thanks 168092
  6. Read receipt in eMail Client?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Read receipt in eMail Client?: I would like to know how to get eMC to send me a read receipt to indicate that my mail has been recived. Can eMC do this please? I do have the Pro version. Thanks 168092
  7. Read receipt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Read receipt in Windows 10: Help me to request Read Receipt. What are the steps to add read receipt requested? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-receipt-in-windows-10/27f7958f-b350-4e09-b6b5-afe6ab47c84d
  8. Email read receipts ???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email read receipts ???: Hi I am trying to set up my email on windows 10 and do not seem to be able to find a function to set up the read receipts. Please advise how this is done. Surely in this day and age it must be possible we are in 2019 after all. Regards Warren...
  9. Skype’s desktop app to get read receipts, call recording and more on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Skype’s desktop app to get read receipts, call recording and more on Windows 10: Microsoft yesterday announced a big update for Skype on Windows 10 and the company also shared some of the improvements that would arrive in summer. Microsoft also announced that the classic version of Skype would be retired in the fall and the users would need to switch to...
  10. Skype (preview) for Windows 10 updated with read receipts

in Windows 10 News
    Skype (preview) for Windows 10 updated with read receipts: Microsoft recently launched a brand new Skype app, replacing the old app with a new UWP app built on React Native instead of XAML. Skype UWP was clearly lagging behind the modern Skype app that is available on all platforms but the new app is feature-rich and is only getting...