Windows 10: Need Reading List app on my new PC

Discus and support Need Reading List app on my new PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had it on my previous Windows 10 PC, but can't install it on my new one. Where is the link to the app that will work? The only app in the Store that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by caresrg, Oct 23, 2018.

1. caresrg Win User

Need Reading List app on my new PC

I had it on my previous Windows 10 PC, but can't install it on my new one. Where is the link to the app that will work? The only app in the Store that I can find is for Windows 8. But it's currently on my previous Windows 10 PC.

:)

caresrg, Oct 23, 2018

2. Reading List in Edge VS Reader App in Windows 10

Thanks for reply. Much appreciated.

I'm sure that adding feedback will 'fall on deaf ears' but I will leave feedback. The feedback is why in the Reading List app does the 'what's new' section suggest "moving your list to Microsoft Edge once you've upgrade to Windows 10" when as you say above
    its 'by design' that articles from other apps may be saved to Reader app but you wont be able to add the articles from other apps to Reading list in Edge!!! Makes no sense to me that the Reading List app is best serves Windows 8.1 as they say.

Tigger Ireland, Oct 23, 2018
  3. New Version Of Windows Reading List Available

New Version of Windows Reading List App Available in Store
    Version 6.3.9654.21234
    Downloaded And installed ok

hTconeM9user, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Need Reading List app on my new PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Need Reading List app on my new PC

1. Need Reading List app on my new PC - Similar Threads - Need Reading List

2. needs help fixing my new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    needs help fixing my new pc: hey i’ve been having a hard time fixing my pc, my ssd was corrupted so i ended up getting a new ssd but when i tried downloading windows 10 on it my pc wasn’t able to detect the drive but my bios can....
  3. needs help fixing my new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    needs help fixing my new pc: hey i’ve been having a hard time fixing my pc, my ssd was corrupted so i ended up getting a new ssd but when i tried downloading windows 10 on it my pc wasn’t able to detect the drive but my bios can....
  4. Need a OS for my new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need a OS for my new PC: So I bought a product key for windows 10 and am trying to figure out how to get the software to install on a new PC I'm building which doesn't have an operating system on it. How do I use my product key to get the download so that I can install the software onto my new...
  5. Need help with my new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my new PC: So I kinda messed up the setup of my new gaming pc bc I found a setting where you can change where new items are put to, like what drive or what not. And I had it to my 220gb HDD and the 900gb SSD that came built in and every game I installed went to the HDD, i am resetting...
  6. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium, the Reading List: on the Edge feedback forum at I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-   Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge...
  7. copying reading list to another pc

in Browsers and Email
    copying reading list to another pc: Anyone know how to copy a Edge reading list from one pc to another? I know I could use One note, copy paste the page address, or use a similar program, however is there a more efficient way something like google saving passwords. Cheers Raz 24112
  8. Windows 10 Reading List App

Windows 10 Reading List App: Windows 10 Reading List App update ready in store Version 6.3.9654.21199 Updated and installed OK 51849
  9. New Version Of Windows Reading List Available

New Version Of Windows Reading List Available: New Version of Windows Reading List App Available in Store Version 6.3.9654.21234 Downloaded And installed ok 53684
  10. A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list: [img] When Microsoft released Windows 10 build 10041, Spartan did not ship with it, which left many Windows Insiders upset as they wanted to play with the new bits. While you cannot experience Spartan for yourself quite yet, this post will help you get a closer look at a...