Windows 10: Need "Real" help with a password

Discus and support Need "Real" help with a password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an old account that I haven't used in forever and I want to update it with my new email, however, its been so long that there was "suspicious... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackUH, Aug 1, 2020.

1. JackUH Win User

Need "Real" help with a password

I have an old account that I haven't used in forever and I want to update it with my new email, however, its been so long that there was "suspicious activity" and now it's locked for my "safety." In order to unlock it, I need an email that I used over ten used ago and only vaguely remember the name but not the numbers at the end. So instead I have to go the other route of verifying t by being asked a bunch of questions which I can't remember. For example, my date of birth I changed so I would be seen as 18 because I wasn't at that time etc. While I think most of the answers as semi correct it keeps failing, what can I even do?

:)

JackUH, Aug 1, 2020
  2. alilpup13 Win User

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Aug 1, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Need "Real" help with a password

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Need "Real" help with a password

1. Need "Real" help with a password - Similar Threads - Need Real help

2. need help changing password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help changing password: Greetings. My Hotmail account has been hacked and I desperately need to change the password. The issue at hand is that in order to do so, one must receive a code for a secondary email account, which I created over a decade ago, haven't used since, and whose password...
  3. need help changing password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help changing password: Greetings. My Hotmail account has been hacked and I desperately need to change the password. The issue at hand is that in order to do so, one must receive a code for a secondary email account, which I created over a decade ago, haven't used since, and whose password...
  4. need help changing password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need a real option to disable real time protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need a real option to disable real time protection: Hello,Windows defender, specifically real time protection, is making simple tasks that would take 5 minutes for my PC to process take .75 to 1.5 hours. Counting the time I have spent trying to disable the feature and time lost between my programsAdobe InDesign, Microsoft...
  6. Need a real option to disable real time protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need a real option to disable real time protection: Hello,Windows defender, specifically real time protection, is making simple tasks that would take 5 minutes for my PC to process take .75 to 1.5 hours. Counting the time I have spent trying to disable the feature and time lost between my programsAdobe InDesign, Microsoft...
  7. Need a real option to disable real time protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Forgot Password and need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgot Password and need help.: About 4 years ago, I bought my first pc, as a gaming/school device. I created a password but never logged in to Microsoft and therefore can’t change my password. I uploade pictures of my family from years ago into this computer. After going on a trip, I forgot the password. I...
  9. Need help with BIOS Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BIOS Password: Greetings everyone this is my first post! I have a MSI Z77-G45 Main Board and I forgot my password for the BIOS. I'm sure it's UEFI because I have tried to remove the battery for one hour as well as using the clear cmos button and even the clear cmos jumper. The BIOS...
  10. Hello, need real help with DriverPowerStateFailure with WIN 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, need real help with DriverPowerStateFailure with WIN 10 laptop: Hi everyone I just got my new Windows 10 Laptop from Toshiba. It is 15 inches, has an i76700HQ processor quad core, 4k screen, 16 GB Ram, 512 GB SSD and a 4GB NVidia 950 GTX Card. Literally since I got it 5 days ago(online from Costco), every 30 minutes or so(sometimes...