Windows 10: need separate taskbar and system tray at separate position.

Discus and support need separate taskbar and system tray at separate position. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use win10. I want to place the system tray at the right-top corneralmost like mac finder but the taskbar at the bottom. and need separate hiding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SovanlalMaity, Jan 27, 2022.

1. need separate taskbar and system tray at separate position.

I use win10. I want to place the system tray at the right-top corneralmost like mac finder but the taskbar at the bottom. and need separate hiding option; such that, need system tray always shown but task bar hidden. How I can do this?

:)

SovanlalMaity, Jan 27, 2022

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 27, 2022
  3. How do I separate tabs in the Taskbar

I want to separately move the tabs (of the same application) in the taskbar.

I have 2 Skype Windows open. If I want to move either of them to another position inside the taskbar, both are moved, as if they are glued together.

Can I do some changes like edit the group policy to achieve it?

Rainbow Walker FK, Jan 27, 2022
  4. need separate taskbar and system tray at separate position.

Separators for windows 10 taskbar.

How do I add separators to my windows 10 taskbar?

DennisTowle, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

need separate taskbar and system tray at separate position.

1. need separate taskbar and system tray at separate position. - Similar Threads - need separate taskbar

2. Is there a way to change the taskbar and start menu positions separately ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change the taskbar and start menu positions separately ?: Hi, I really prefer the new centered taskbar in Windows 11, but the start menu being in the center and taking half the screen is really bothering to me. I'd like it better if it appeared on the left, as if I put the taskbar to the left in the settings, while keeping the...
  3. Is there a way to change the taskbar and start menu positions separately ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to change the taskbar and start menu positions separately ?: Hi, I really prefer the new centered taskbar in Windows 11, but the start menu being in the center and taking half the screen is really bothering to me. I'd like it better if it appeared on the left, as if I put the taskbar to the left in the settings, while keeping the...
  4. Separate users - but I need separate apps too

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Separate users - but I need separate apps too: Firstly, not 100% sure if this is the right category. I haven't got it listed as a family, but as a separate user.One is my personal account which has been on here for a year, full of games and productivity reducing fun stuff. The second is my 'work/study' account with my...
  5. Separate users - but I need separate apps too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Separate users - but I need separate apps too: Firstly, not 100% sure if this is the right category. I haven't got it listed as a family, but as a separate user.One is my personal account which has been on here for a year, full of games and productivity reducing fun stuff. The second is my 'work/study' account with my...
  6. Separate users - but I need separate apps too

7. need separate taskbar and system tray at separate position.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need separate taskbar and system tray at separate position.: I use win10. I want to place the system tray at the right-top corneralmost like mac finder but the taskbar at the bottom. and need separate hiding option; such that, need system tray always shown but ask bar hidden. How I can do this?...
  8. need separate taskbar and system tray at separate position.

need separate taskbar and system tray at separate position.: I use win10. I want to place the system tray at the right-top corneralmost like mac finder but the taskbar at the bottom. and need separate hiding option; such that, need system tray always shown but ask bar hidden. How I can do this?...
  9. Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar: I just installed the new May 2019 update and it seems that Sticky Notes now are separated on the taskbar if you have multiple open which I am not a fan of. Is there a way to make them all grouped back together in one tab? If not, can we make that available for a future...
  10. How to separate similar applications in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to separate similar applications in the taskbar?: The taskbar always attaches similar applications, placing them next to each other, and moving one always moves the other as well: [img] ⇓ [img] Can I get rid of this behavior and make each application move by its own? Apologies if this was asked, I searched and...