Windows 10: Need seriously help if possible - So many issues out of nowhere..

Discus and support Need seriously help if possible - So many issues out of nowhere.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have had this PC for a bit more than a year with no issues. I built it myself. However around two weeks ago I started facing BSOD, out of nowhere. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SomeWafer6, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Need seriously help if possible - So many issues out of nowhere..

I have had this PC for a bit more than a year with no issues. I built it myself.

However around two weeks ago I started facing BSOD, out of nowhere. I don't remember doing anything major, like installing any programs and whatnot. First I ignored it, but then it kept happening more and more often.

Errors like "Memory management", "Page fault in non-faulty area" "Drive IRQL not less or equal" etc. I have also noticed slow respond times sometimes when performing certain tasks.

I ran memtest86 which found no issues, memory diagnostic tool no issues too, scanned disk, chdsk, restored health (DISM), and so on. I literally don't know what more to do.

I also tried to reinstall Windows while keeping my apps and files, however at keyboard layout everything got stuck, basically mouse and keyboard wouldn't work so I had to restart PC.

I have also noticed that Windows often refreshes taskbar icons and sometimes even shuts down apps itself for no apparent reason, for example discord or steam. Or restarting them. Chrome at times not responding.

Any advices? I am lost at this point and I really need to use PC for college projects and this has fucked me up so hard. I just don't understand why all this would happen out of nowhere when system has been running smoothly for a year+.

Specs: Ryzen 2600, 1050, G.skill 2x4gb, Western Digital 7200 (HDD), Crucial MX500 (SSD where Win10 is installed), AsRock B450.

submitted by /u/SomeWafer6
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SomeWafer6, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 27, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Need seriously help if possible - So many issues out of nowhere..

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Need seriously help if possible - So many issues out of nowhere..

1. Need seriously help if possible - So many issues out of nowhere.. - Similar Threads - Need seriously help

2. I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue: Hey Yall, Tried everything I can think of to fix this but its getting to the point of no return.Essentially browsers aren't loading any video content. So YouTube videos are just buffering then eventually getting through in 144p, Netflix wont even load the main page,...
  3. Having serious Teredo issues. need help!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having serious Teredo issues. need help!!!: hello! so this will be a long post. i am having issues playing online games through the xbox app. more specifically i got gamepass and downloaded Forza Horizon 4. the game works ok except for any online play. I simply cant access it. my computer is a Dell g7 running windows...
  4. Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!: My file explorer is somewhat corrupted, all files regardless of format show as blank papers. Settings quits when I try to open it, and when I tried to verify files using sfc /scannow it found files it could not repair. "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was...
  5. So many issues!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many issues!: I am pulling my hair out over here. I just got a new SSD today and installed a brand new clean installation of Windows 10 on it. First problem I notice is that it's limiting me to 64 bit, but I continue with the installation because I know I can fix that later. Then, when I...
  6. NEED SERIOUS HELP

NEED SERIOUS HELP: [ATTACH] i was pressing delete button continuously while in the desktop and then suddenly i after sometime I saw that the "this pc" icon is gone with some other icons and shortcuts. I pressed ctrl+z multiple times and the icons and shortcuts came back but "this pc" didnt...
  7. Serious issue I need help solving!

Serious issue I need help solving!: So yesterday, I attempted to install Linux on a second HDD I had in my PC. The installation was unsuccessful, and it was late at night so I just decided to turn my computer off and go to bed. I log onto my computer this morning and I go to my bios to make sure I’m booting...
  8. Bombarded with BSOD errors out of nowhere - Need help if possible

Bombarded with BSOD errors out of nowhere - Need help if possible: I have had this PC for like a year and a half so far. The first weeks I was facing some BSOD issues, I don't remember what error I was getting exactly, but I ended up fixing it by disabling XMP profile (RAM). I want to note that I have two ram sticks (4gb each) which are...
  9. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.: A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with. The...
  10. Multiple issues out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple issues out of nowhere: Hello, I can typically solve problems on my own however this has completely blindsided me. I believe this is all related to an update but I cannot be certain. These problems did arise after a "restart and update" event a day or two ago. Firstly my start menu is broken....