Windows 10: Need simple way to change font size on Windows 10 desktop.

Discus and support Need simple way to change font size on Windows 10 desktop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need simple instructions to change fonts and other print on Windows 10 desktop. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BR#2, Feb 15, 2020.

1. BR#2 Win User

Need simple way to change font size on Windows 10 desktop.

I need simple instructions

to change fonts and other print on Windows 10 desktop. Thanks

:)

2. Change desktop icon font size and color in Windows 10 Home

The font size on my desktop icons and the font size in my windows explorer have changed by themselves overnight.

After extensive search i haven't found a way to get them back the way they were.

I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 1709 OS Build 16299.309

I am extremely frustrated on how difficult it is to try and solve a simple problem.

JurgensVan Der Walt, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Chief400 Win User

Desktop Icon Font Size Change

In Windows 10 do the following to change font SIZE of Desktop icon fonts. 1.) On the desktop, right click on the mouse button 2.) Choose "Display Settings" 3.) On this page In the center, on the bottom, click "Advance Display Settings" 4.) On this page you do not see the entire page and you must scroll down some to see the entire page. After you scroll down, on the far left of the screen (second from bottom) click "Advanced sizing of fonts and other items" 5.) This is where you can make font sizing changes. In the middle of the screen there is a gray box entitled "Title bars." Press the arrow down button within this box 6.) In the list that comes up, select "Icons" 7.) Now, the box reads "Icons." To the immediate right of this box is another box, which is the font "size" box. In the font size box, press the arrow down button and change the size from the default size of 9, to 10, 11, 12, etc (10 is good). 8.) To the immediate right of the font size box is a "Bold" check box. Put your cursor in this box and click your mouse button. It will add a check mark within the box. 9.) You have done it! Close all the boxes you have opened. Now you can read the lettering under the icons.*Cool

Chief400, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Need simple way to change font size on Windows 10 desktop. - Similar Threads - Need simple change

2. Windows 10 change font size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 change font size?: Is there a way to change the size of the font in menus and dialog bokes in Win 10 itself. I have used the "slider" in systems but it does nothing to change the size of type in windows. I talking about the type/font inside a right click on the desk-top. Sag...
  3. change icon size and fonts on desktop

change icon size and fonts on desktop: change icon size and fonts on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-icon-size-and-fonts-on-desktop/b284d108-f2ea-4846-ae65-18ea60ea1143
  4. Changing size of icon font on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing size of icon font on desktop: Hope y'all can help me out. There's a free win.10 utility that you use to change things on win.10. Among the things you can change is icon font size, spacing, etc. You can change all kind of things. Thing is, I once had it and reformatted and lost it. Does anyone know the...
  5. Desktop 3050 running on Windows 10 - change font size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop 3050 running on Windows 10 - change font size: Hi I was happily printing postage labels through eBay using Windows 7, be able to easily change font size. Having gone to Windows 10 on a new laptop I do not have that resizing option, any ideas? NB: set on 7 through 'more settings', 'scale' and 'custom'....
  6. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  7. desktop font size

desktop font size: How can I increase the desktop font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-font-size/8b9d2e07-fe6c-42e0-ba44-6cdf98e7f655
  8. Simple way to change the size of desktop Icons w/ mouse....

Simple way to change the size of desktop Icons w/ mouse....: I don't know how many times I have been asked how to change the size of the desktop Icons in Win 8.1/10. The following trick is easier than any other method. Period. Hold down the CONTROL button and use the mouse wheel to scroll up/down and you will notice your icons...
  9. Changing Desktop font size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop font size: Is there another control to change the Desktop Font Size other than display settings also the font used UPDATE: Never mind - found it 52187
  10. Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size: I just installed Build 9879 over Windows 7 on a spare machine and it went as expected except for the size of the Icon fonts and size of the taskbar. They both are much larger than they were on Win 7. I can't remember how to make them smaller. I make the icons themselves...