Windows 10: need solution

Discus and support need solution in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; it's want restart but by restarting its faced an error... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KaziNayem, Oct 10, 2021.

1. KaziNayem Win User

need solution

it's want restart but by restarting its faced an error

:)

KaziNayem, Oct 10, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 10, 2021
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 10, 2021
  4. bibirobot Win User

need solution

Diamond ATI 3870 512MB GDDR4 Need your help!!

I tried every steps ...but still shows same result. Probably RMA the card by the end of this week if no solution. Any suggestion video card? I wanna a medium performace and quiet and not very hot card!

bibirobot, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

need solution

1. need solution - Similar Threads - need solution

2. Need Solution for BSOD error with random error codes and unresponsive laptop while plugging...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Solution for BSOD error with random error codes and unresponsive laptop while plugging...: BSOD occurs randomly on my laptop, seems not related to usage of any particular application. Often errors in BSOD are 1. Video Scheduler Internal Error 2. dpc watchdog violation 3. win32k power watchdog timeoutThe above 3 erros occurs randomly. Tried windows reset, clean...
  3. Need Solution for BSOD error with random error codes and unresponsive laptop while plugging...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Solution for BSOD error with random error codes and unresponsive laptop while plugging...: BSOD occurs randomly on my laptop, seems not related to usage of any particular application. Often errors in BSOD are 1. Video Scheduler Internal Error 2. dpc watchdog violation 3. win32k power watchdog timeoutThe above 3 erros occurs randomly. Tried windows reset, clean...
  4. Ping randomly spikes in game I figured out the culprit but I need a PERMANENT solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping randomly spikes in game I figured out the culprit but I need a PERMANENT solution: Model: Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16APH8Describe the issue: While playing games such as war thunder or genshin impact my ping will suddenly spike for 2-3 seconds then come back down. I already figured out what is causing it, for some reason the Realtek 8852 CEcard dramatically...
  5. Ping randomly spikes in game I figured out the culprit but I need a PERMANENT solution

Ping randomly spikes in game I figured out the culprit but I need a PERMANENT solution: Model: Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16APH8Describe the issue: While playing games such as war thunder or genshin impact my ping will suddenly spike for 2-3 seconds then come back down. I already figured out what is causing it, for some reason the Realtek 8852 CEcard dramatically...
  6. High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...: I work with a company that has a high turnover rate. I keep rebuilding these computers and installing all the software over and over again. Is there a way to do this so that I can just add a new user to the windows system and they have access to all of the pre-loaded software...
  7. High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...

High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...: I work with a company that has a high turnover rate. I keep rebuilding these computers and installing all the software over and over again. Is there a way to do this so that I can just add a new user to the windows system and they have access to all of the pre-loaded software...
  8. I need solution for this problem please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need solution for this problem please: I need solution for this problem please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-solution-for-this-problem-please/91b5a30d-e55e-4f8d-a264-b5a0b46861bf
  9. I need solution for this problem please

I need solution for this problem please: I need solution for this problem please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-solution-for-this-problem-please/91b5a30d-e55e-4f8d-a264-b5a0b46861bf
  10. Media Player, Movies and Tv Missing codec. Read on for the solution I do not need an answer...

Media Player, Movies and Tv Missing codec. Read on for the solution I do not need an answer...: New Phone went to transfer pics and videos to recent new computer windows 11 and some of the videos wouldn't play. The missing codec prompt came up for me to buy for 99 cents at the microsoft store.Other answers suggested downloading VLC player, WITCH DID WORK, BUT, After...