Windows 10: Need Some Bluetooth Help

Discus and support Need Some Bluetooth Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi All, I'm running Windows 10 Pro (64), and I'm having an issue keeping Bluetooth connected from my laptop (Lenovo ThinkBook 14s-IWL) to my external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/qbenguy, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Need Some Bluetooth Help

Hi All,

I'm running Windows 10 Pro (64), and I'm having an issue keeping Bluetooth connected from my laptop (Lenovo ThinkBook 14s-IWL) to my external speaker (NUBWO). When I turn on Bluetooth it recognizes the speaker and it does pair, but it disconnects after a few minutes. Then after a few more minutes it will automatically reconnect.

The strange thing is the video or audio that's playing will either stop, or it buffers when Bluetooth disconnects. I updated an Intel Bluetooth Driver (1.0.61.0) on 2/12, and I'm wondering if that could be the issue. But I don't know how to roll it back or even delete that driver.

Has anyone else come across this issue? Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/qbenguy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/qbenguy, Feb 14, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Feb 14, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 14, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Need Some Bluetooth Help

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Need Some Bluetooth Help

1. Need Some Bluetooth Help - Similar Threads - Need Bluetooth Help

2. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  3. Need some help with some icons

Need some help with some icons: [ATTACH] so, recently i customized my desktop using some feature that are inside windows 10 by default, and added custom things by making a background image using some 3D software now what i wanna figure out is, how i do LOCK the icons in place, and no i don't mean make...
  4. Need some helpful help

Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...
  5. need some help

need some help: i have downloaded windows 10 for my mac (my mac is compatible as i have already checked) and i have got some folders that say (in order) - autorun.inf , boot , bootmgr , bootmgr.efi , efi , setpup.exe , sources , support . how do i launch windows 10? submitted by...
  6. Need help with bluetooth

Need help with bluetooth: Hi everyone, I need some assistance with my bluetooth stuff. I recently caved in and got myself some Raycon E25 earbuds. they're fine, a little bassy but I like bass so that's okay. I also have a TP-Link usb bluetooth adapter. I've been using it for my logitech keyboard so...
  7. Need Bluetooth help

Need Bluetooth help: I have been using bluetooth on my laptop ever since i got it and suddenly it stopped working where when i go to turn on the bluetooth there is no option to turn it on. I have tried contacting windows and asus and i will list the processes they have already tried to have me do...
  8. Need Bluetooth help

Need Bluetooth help: I have been using bluetooth on my laptop ever since i got it and suddenly it stopped working where when i go to turn on the bluetooth there is no option to turn it on. I have tried contacting windows and asus and i will list the processes they have already tried to have me do...
  9. Need some help :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need some help :: Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I followed this question first:...
  10. Need Some RoboForm Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Some RoboForm Help: Think I need some help here. I originally opted for the paid version of RoboForm, installed it and it ran more or less perfectly. Shortly, a week or so, after installation The Microsoft Store carried the program for free download for use with Edge. on the next Store update,...