Windows 10: Need Some Bluetooth Help

Discus and support Need Some Bluetooth Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi All, I'm running Windows 10 Pro (64), and I'm having an issue keeping Bluetooth connected from my laptop (Lenovo ThinkBook 14s-IWL) to my external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/qbenguy, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Need Some Bluetooth Help

Hi All,

I'm running Windows 10 Pro (64), and I'm having an issue keeping Bluetooth connected from my laptop (Lenovo ThinkBook 14s-IWL) to my external speaker (NUBWO). When I turn on Bluetooth it recognizes the speaker and it does pair, but it disconnects after a few minutes. Then after a few more minutes it will automatically reconnect.

The strange thing is the video or audio that's playing will either stop, or it buffers when Bluetooth disconnects. I updated an Intel Bluetooth Driver (1.0.61.0) on 2/12, and I'm wondering if that could be the issue. But I don't know how to roll it back or even delete that driver.

Has anyone else come across this issue? Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/qbenguy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/qbenguy, Feb 14, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Feb 14, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 14, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Need Some Bluetooth Help

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Need Some Bluetooth Help

1. Need Some Bluetooth Help - Similar Threads - Need Bluetooth Help

2. need some quick help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need some quick help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BorkTheBroedThief [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evv1t1/need_some_quick_help/
  3. I need some big help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some big help: So i got a MacBook Pro. And i need to remove mac OS from it inside of Windows 10. I used bootcamp to install it. But Mac is using too much space and i rather windows 10. Over OSX submitted by /u/RetroBitTechnology [link] [comments]...
  4. i need some help

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need some help: my brightness controls aren't working all of them actually please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-some-help/eb1d1589-de12-43e8-8f02-7fdd64954109
  5. I need some help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some help.: So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was that the right thing to do, or should I have used Task Manager to close it? What should I do now?...
  6. Need Some RoboForm Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Some RoboForm Help: Think I need some help here. I originally opted for the paid version of RoboForm, installed it and it ran more or less perfectly. Shortly, a week or so, after installation The Microsoft Store carried the program for free download for use with Edge. on the next Store update,...
  7. Need some help with a formula in WORKS

in Windows 10 Support
    Need some help with a formula in WORKS: Hi Guys I need some help in setting up a formula for %. I want to do the following B2 minus A1 = D1 as a percentage Sorry, messed cells up, but basically want to buy/sell shares, show profit, and the % profit 114416
  8. Need some help with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need some help with windows 10?: Hi, I just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 off of Microsoft website and I installed it now when ever I install software of other stuff when I restart or shutdown its all gone nothing is there that I have installed its like a new windows 10 but with out anything on it...
  9. Need some help with a custom shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need some help with a custom shortcut: Im trying to make a shortcut to open Saitek's Control panel. This panel looks similar to the windows control panel for controllers, C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL joy.cpl Saitek's version uses its own control panel interface with more options...
  10. Need help on Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help on Bluetooth driver: Hi everyone. Need some ideas and help. I have a Dell M6500 w/ Win10 64bit. I installed the 1/2 mini-card for bluetooth. The card is Realtek C205 part# and is a Dell part. I am having real issue finding the drivers. It comes up as RF in other devices. I used the Lenova drivers...