Windows 10: Need some Good Free Games from MS Store :D Need advice..

Discus and support Need some Good Free Games from MS Store :D Need advice.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Do you guys know some Good, Free-to-Play, Multiplayer (included) Action, FPS, Adventure Games.. From the MS Store and Virus-free, + Good community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ph0werd, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Ph0werd Win User

Need some Good Free Games from MS Store :D Need advice..

Do you guys know some Good, Free-to-Play, Multiplayer (included) Action, FPS, Adventure Games..
    From the MS Store and Virus-free, + Good community when i need Help or Advice​ *Biggrin

Any recommendations are Welcome!

I've run most games on Intel HD Graphics 2500

Cheers!
    *Cool

:)

Ph0werd, Mar 31, 2018

2. need some advice....

o.k...so 5700 need an anti virus....will it come with an anti virus?

and how about the music player? have the music player improve?

calvin_0---01, Mar 31, 2018
  3. need some advice....

The 5700 is a better and more advanced product but is not as easy to use as it uses a the symbian series 60 operating system. If you want something simple stick with the 5300 or try the 5700 before you buy.

psychomania---01, Mar 31, 2018
  4. Faith Win User

I don't play much free to plays, yet alone on the Microsoft Store (none to be precise). But I do know of two good F2P titles there, Warframe (multiplayer shooter) and Killer Instinct (Fighter), but that Intel HD 2500 of yours will be a hindrance for both of them I think *Sad

Faith, Apr 2, 2018
  5. Ph0werd Win User
    I've runned TF2 and Dota, LOL great with this GPU.. and even runned GTA v with this thing Need some Good Free Games from MS Store :D Need advice.. :p but it was laggy xD

Ph0werd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need some Good Free Games from MS Store :D Need advice.. - Similar Threads - Need Free Games

2. Need some advice on encrypting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some advice on encrypting in Windows 10: TLDR: Can a PC with multiple HDDs and SSDs and 3 installations of Windows 10 be configured and encrypted so that the 3 instances of Windows 10 are totally unaware of each other and inaccessible either by myself or anyone else and only be accessible when booted into? I've...
  3. Need some technical advice here

Need some technical advice here: So I created a user using Microsoft Family. I am currently using Microsoft Edge as the default browser. I have the browser signed in to an account for safe-search reasons so the kids aren't doing things they shouldn't. They get around it by simply signing out of the browser....
  4. I need some advice please

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I need some advice please: I'm shopping for a new laptop and I wonder if it's a good to pay extra the nvidia rtx 2070 instead of nvidia gtx 1650 ti? Thank you I would appreciate you opinion win 19042. 630 170618
  5. I need some advice?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some advice?: Well, I have been programming a bot for GTA Online for a while now. This allows you to stay online, create single lobbies and mute the GTA window. My question: Can I get in trouble for that, because I basically exploit security holes. Be a bit scared after what happened to...
  6. Need some advice on a New SSD Installation...

Need some advice on a New SSD Installation...: I just installed a new SSD (Samsung 970 EVO+ NVMe M.2 1TB). The install went well, but I left some files behind on the old drive (An OCZ Trion 120gb SSD). Anyway, I though there would be a problem if I plugged the old drive back in and booted up into windows without hitting...
  7. Going to W10, need some advice.

in Windows 10 Support
    Going to W10, need some advice.: Going to W10, need some advice. Hi, Currently running W7 Pro32 bit MSI I5 laptop & use it mainly for managing our Retirement funds, Healthcare along with research, learning about what's going on in the world today. I'm a retired busn Mgr & have been using PC's since the...
  8. Gaming Keyboard And Mouse Advice Needed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming Keyboard And Mouse Advice Needed: I need a new keyboard and mouse for my pc. It is a windows 10. The specs are on my profile. I am going to get a gaming mouse and keyboard. Under £100 if possible. Can I get any sort? Are they plug and play? Any recomendations? Any to avoid? 64668
  9. Need Some Graphic Card advice

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Some Graphic Card advice: My pc's cards fan after 4 years just started making a whinning noise I don't know if I could take it out and grease the fan or not but I would rather just get a new card......Say $100 or less....And I'm not a gamer. My pc is a 2013 HP P-6 2400T / Intel 3.1 CPU / 12 gb's...
  10. Need Some Ethernet Cable Advice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Some Ethernet Cable Advice: Currently have two different sets of cables. Thinking about making all 6 the same "CAT". Oldest equipment is the 2 year old Modem/Router. Next is the HP Officejet Pro 6830 and the rest is new equipment. Question is CAT 5e of 6 cables? Look forward to your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What are some good games to get on Microsoft Store