Windows 10: Need some help pls.

Discus and support Need some help pls. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i would like to ask something here. Bought M.2 SSD (970 EVO PLUS 1TB) and i would like to make a fresh install. What W10 build should i get? The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/z3r0krypt, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Need some help pls.

Hi, i would like to ask something here.

Bought M.2 SSD (970 EVO PLUS 1TB) and i would like to make a fresh install.
    What W10 build should i get? The most stable and recommended right now. I tried with 1909 in my new install but got several problems idk why.

I have right now two installations, one with 1909 for some reason working great for 2 years but the other i tried with the same 1909 is getting different updates and going little mad and unstable with all software updated ofc. (RivaTuner for example, same W10 version, same program version, everything apparently right but in the new one doesn't work while the other running alright.

Another example, my actual 1909 received the KB4598229, but my other one received the KB4598298 and not KB4598229, the same way the other didn't get KB4598298. (?)

I created the USB with the media creation tool from Microsoft, it's the same USB i used 2 years ago to make the first install so i'm absolutely out.

Could somebody bring me some light about this? If u need some more information i'll bring it.

Thanks in advice.

submitted by /u/z3r0krypt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/z3r0krypt, Jan 27, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 27, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 27, 2021
  4. cryadis23 Win User

Need some help pls.

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

Need some help pls. [​IMG]

Need some help pls. [​IMG]

cryadis23, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Need some help pls.

1. Need some help pls. - Similar Threads - Need help pls

2. hi i need help pls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hi i need help pls: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS!MTB file name C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-2833860890-4082920300-1781451404-1002\$RJI1IL8.7_ENG\bin\Inject\x86\KMS.dll it doesn't show in the recycle bin and cant be remove or quarantined by microsoft defender...
  3. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HI! There I Need Help Pls!: My Screen Resolution Got Stucked on 1024x768 and less after i updated my driver using ccleanerand feels like my graphic drivers not working but its enabled will reseting my laptop fix it? or is there other ways?...
  4. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI! There I Need Help Pls!: My Screen Resolution Got Stucked on 1024x768 and less after i updated my driver using ccleanerand feels like my graphic drivers not working but its enabled will reseting my laptop fix it? or is there other ways?...
  5. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. pls I need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pls I need help: an hacker stole my account pls help me I have a lot of things on that account pls someone can link me the mail of microsoft support pls pls I need to recover that account pls pls I removed it with the antivirus but it stole my account psl help me...
  7. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  8. Need help badly pls come help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help badly pls come help: ## A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:## EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000000000000, pid=7288, tid=9752## JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-22300 16.0.1+9 build 16.0.1+9# Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM...
  9. i need help pls

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need help pls: hi friend sry if my English is bad but I don't have very good details about the problem when I let windows like messenger app and discord app idl for sometimes it's goes black and I can't access to him I need to restart the app , I format my pc before but the same problem...
  10. Need some helpful help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...