Windows 10: need some help regarding windows keys

Discus and support need some help regarding windows keys in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i have a laptop which i use for school that currently has windows 10 education installed on it. I'm getting a new one soon and i was wondering if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/idealaspirin, Jun 21, 2020.

1. need some help regarding windows keys

So i have a laptop which i use for school that currently has windows 10 education installed on it. I'm getting a new one soon and i was wondering if it was possible for me to restore the retail key which was originally on the current laptop and then apply my education key to the computer i am getting. I have both keys written down

submitted by /u/idealaspirin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/idealaspirin, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

Regarding Windows ReadyBoost

readyboost is a step between memory and page file, that can help prevent slowdown when windows accesses the HDD.

ruski missed a key point to readyboost - its not about MB/s throughput, its about lowered access times for those small files that are constantly being accessed

Mussels, Jun 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 21, 2020
  4. need some help regarding windows keys

Need help finding OS license key

you can do a couple things.. Hope this helps..

Mindweaver, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

need some help regarding windows keys

1. need some help regarding windows keys - Similar Threads - need help regarding

2. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help regarding Windows Security and defender: Hi, yesterday I had issues after downloading an old game from Ocean of Games. The steps to install were,1. Install "Avengers AIO."2. Disable Defender with the software they provided.3. Install the setup.After that getting issues like,1. When I open Windows Security, it shows...
  3. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  4. I need some help regarding control panel.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some help regarding control panel.: Is there any way I can remove things from the control panel menu? Not to uninstall or delete them, but to hide them from the list. submitted by /u/manonfire493 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ls9a2q/i_need_some_help_regarding_control_panel/
  5. Need some help regarding the camera of my device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need some help regarding the camera of my device.: Hi everyone, Anik this side. I have faced a really weird thing on my Asus laptop. The latest version of Windows 10 with the latest drivers and updates installed. Quite a few days ago, the camera of my laptop stopped working. The camera "ON" indicator light started blinking...
  6. need help regarding this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help regarding this error: [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this error as i have no idea what cause it and have no idea on how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-this-error/2e3a6fd9-4e81-4a49-80ab-7bba78a05f7c
  7. Need some help in regards to windows 10. New PC user.

Need some help in regards to windows 10. New PC user.: So I just ordered a PC to put together when it comes in. I’m new to PC entirely so idk what I’m really doing. So I spent my whole budget getting everything I need for my PC and streaming stuff. Never crossed my mind to get an operating system. The only things I can find are...
  8. Need some help regarding system tray and taskbar

Need some help regarding system tray and taskbar: So I run two monitors and I would like to be able to see the system tray bar on both screens. From what I've read, that is not possible. Then I would like to at least be able to move my system tray to my second screen, while keeping it as my second screen. I know I could...
  9. Need Help regarding these problem

in Cortana
    Need Help regarding these problem: [ATTACH]Need Help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-these-problem/4753cd57-6f0e-462c-8761-fc1d35514bef"
  10. Moved from Windows 7 to 10 and need some help regarding some changes

Moved from Windows 7 to 10 and need some help regarding some changes: So I have finally made the switch, because I ran out of options. I have been able to deal with most of the stuff, but there is still some stuff going on that I don't know how to change (and If I can even change it). I am just gonna list them and if anyone can help me with any...