Windows 10: Need some help with a possible bug

Discus and support Need some help with a possible bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently reset my old pc which was working fine until i reset it. It always give me screen saying what kind of country im in and what keyboard, ect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/japenese_weebster, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Need some help with a possible bug

I recently reset my old pc which was working fine until i reset it. It always give me screen saying what kind of country im in and what keyboard, ect. I click next and it gives me a screen saying i cant get in and had to update the pc so i click next and it gives me a just a moment screen and restarts back to what i just did. Iv turned off my pc too bit nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/japenese_weebster
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/japenese_weebster, Jun 27, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Need some help with a possible bug

Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Need some help with a possible bug

1. Need some help with a possible bug - Similar Threads - Need help possible

2. I need help with this bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this bug: I'm trying to fix this bug on my mom's pc but I can't figure this out https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3aiaNv7CPxFpfFp-dOry6f_5XMlfCYH/view?usp=drivesdk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-bug/811c1ee7-4210-4d7e-b554-02efd06bd75b
  3. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  4. Need some helpful help

Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...
  5. need some help

need some help: i have downloaded windows 10 for my mac (my mac is compatible as i have already checked) and i have got some folders that say (in order) - autorun.inf , boot , bootmgr , bootmgr.efi , efi , setpup.exe , sources , support . how do i launch windows 10? submitted by...
  6. I Need Help if Possible

I Need Help if Possible: I was trying to create a Minecraft texture pack when I used WinRar to extract a file containing over 14,000 files. The Problem I'm having is that I extracted those 14,000 files to my desktop and now my desktop is filled with shortcuts and windows won't really respond. I have...
  7. Taskbar Bug, need help!

Taskbar Bug, need help!: [ATTACH] Hey guys, I have a strange bug. In my taskbar, parts of the first symbols in the folders are displayed. I don't want that. I can pull the folders together completely, when the taskbar isn't fixed, but that doesn't change anything. I just want to see the folders...
  8. [BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1

[BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1: So, I just updated my PC to 19041.208 and the settings header doesn't show my profile photo. I wanted to know if this is happening to anyone else. Interestingly enough, if I sign in with my Microsoft account, it does show up. submitted by /u/DominusLux [link] [comments]...
  9. Need some help :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need some help :: Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I followed this question first:...
  10. Possible Bug - Search Bar - HELP

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible Bug - Search Bar - HELP: I have a Surface Pro and use a Logitec wireless keyboard and mouse 80% of the time. The system constantly jumps to a search bar by itself and I do not know how to get rid of this. Looking for some help in this matter. Thank you. 60423