Windows 10: Need some help with Blue Screen of Death Issues

Discus and support Need some help with Blue Screen of Death Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System BSOD NT Kernal Mini-dumps in link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjVevzi-1ikrixtucrY44gk6GtlV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lord Pwned You, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Need some help with Blue Screen of Death Issues

System BSOD

NT Kernal

Mini-dumps in link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjVevzi-1ikrixtucrY44gk6GtlV

:)

Lord Pwned You, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Need some help with Blue Screen of Death Issues

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Need some help with Blue Screen of Death Issues

1. Need some help with Blue Screen of Death Issues - Similar Threads - Need help Blue

2. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with the blue screen of death: I was trying to wipe an old hdd to use in another pc but then when i plugged it in the blue screen of death appeared and im not sure hoe to fix it no matter what i do it keeps going back to the blue screen someone please help, i built this pc and it would suck if id have to...
  3. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with the blue screen of death: I was trying to wipe an old hdd to use in another pc but then when i plugged it in the blue screen of death appeared and im not sure hoe to fix it no matter what i do it keeps going back to the blue screen someone please help, i built this pc and it would suck if id have to...
  4. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help to analyze blue screen of death's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to analyze blue screen of death's: Hi all,Recently i am having issues with my laptop running into bsod. I suspect the problem lies with the nvidia drivers but i really want someone to look at the 4 dumps i am posting. From the event logs nvlddmkm came up and volmgrDump files on my google...
  6. Need help to analyze blue screen of death's

Need help to analyze blue screen of death's: Hi all,Recently i am having issues with my laptop running into bsod. I suspect the problem lies with the nvidia drivers but i really want someone to look at the 4 dumps i am posting. From the event logs nvlddmkm came up and volmgrDump files on my google...
  7. Blue screen on death issues.

Blue screen on death issues.: Hello. I’m quite a bit irritated at this point. I’ve had two blue screens on deaths now, and I am not able to log in because of this! How would I be able to find the cause of the error when I can’t log on the PC for two hours?!It’s annoying! Because this wastes two hours of...
  8. Help with Blue Screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with Blue Screen of death: Hi All I update the PC last night simple window updates and last night did the BSOD and then again today while on Zoom called. I upload all the mini dumps from my laptop so you can help me please https://www.dropbox.com/sh/seb10ge4n68xqc6/AABnMPh1PK16X1b2JC-9Nsaza?dl=0...
  9. Blue Screen of Death Issues

Blue Screen of Death Issues: I have been getting the blue screen of death for the past several weeks now. It started occurring out of the blue pun not intended with no instigating event apparent. I have gotten several different error codes including: "Critical Process Died" "Unexpected Store Exception"...
  10. Occasional Blue Screens of Death. Need help to fix

Occasional Blue Screens of Death. Need help to fix: On occasion, I get a BSOD along the lines of "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" AvidMbox.sys. This has been an issue since upgrading to Windows 10, from Windows 7. Now however, Ive gotten a new BSOD that states "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" bcmarl63a.sys. Is there...