Windows 10: Need some help with color settings

Discus and support Need some help with color settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can do YCbCr422 with an output color depth of 10 bpc and a limited output dynamic range I can do RGB with an 8 bpc output color depth and a full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lost-Obligation, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Need some help with color settings

I can do YCbCr422 with an output color depth of 10 bpc and a limited output dynamic range

I can do RGB with an 8 bpc output color depth and a full output dynamic range

I can do YCbCr444 with an 8 bpc output color depth and a limited dynamic range

Which one is better?

submitted by /u/Lost-Obligation
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lost-Obligation, Oct 22, 2020

2. Pinkish-gray color (apps, websites, etc) in the new version of Windows 10?

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Colors.
    • In the right pane, select the Accent color and close the Window and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Need some help with color settings

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: Change your desktop background image

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Need some help with color settings

1. Need some help with color settings - Similar Threads - Need help color

2. Need help with color settings in my windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with color settings in my windows.: See the blue color in the image, Im trying to change my ui color to the same as well. But somehow its not changing. The image below shows the current ui color which is a grey shade.When ever i hover on anything i used to have that blue color, but now im having this grey...
  3. Need help with color settings in my windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with color settings in my windows.: See the blue color in the image, Im trying to change my ui color to the same as well. But somehow its not changing. The image below shows the current ui color which is a grey shade.When ever i hover on anything i used to have that blue color, but now im having this grey...
  4. Need help with some settings fault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with some settings fault: When I go to cortana app settings in microphone it says "Your organisation has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana’s help by typing in the text box.", but I dont have any work or school account connected, but I once had, but I also...
  5. Need help with some settings fault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with some settings fault: When I go to cortana app settings in microphone it says "Your organisation has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana’s help by typing in the text box.", but I dont have any work or school account connected, but I once had, but I also...
  6. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  7. Need some helpful help

Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...
  8. need some help

need some help: i have downloaded windows 10 for my mac (my mac is compatible as i have already checked) and i have got some folders that say (in order) - autorun.inf , boot , bootmgr , bootmgr.efi , efi , setpup.exe , sources , support . how do i launch windows 10? submitted by...
  9. Need some help :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need some help :: Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I followed this question first:...
  10. Red or Orange colors are PINK. Need help setting up new color profile

in Windows 10 Support
    Red or Orange colors are PINK. Need help setting up new color profile: A while back, I took a picture with my smartphone of my dog wearing a bright red hoodie. When I transfered pic from smartphone to my PC, the hoodie was PINK. I looked at some other photos, and saw a few with Orange items, and the Orange appeared PINK too. I found several pics...