Windows 10: need some help with file conversions as i have no idea what I'm doing

Discus and support need some help with file conversions as i have no idea what I'm doing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cant seem to find an .rbf file converter on the Microsoft store or even online, every one I've seen has been incompatible with windows 10 and im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FootLettuice, Nov 21, 2019.

1. need some help with file conversions as i have no idea what I'm doing

I cant seem to find an .rbf file converter on the Microsoft store or even online, every one I've seen has been incompatible with windows 10 and im trying to find one so I can modify game files. The game has provided archives and a map modding tool but is quite old and I have no way to find and convert the .rbf files I need to modify the game. I was wondering if there is one on Microsoft or if anyone could help me figure out how to convert them to text files for editing then back to .rbf files for use in the game? Also .sga files same as the .rbf I have a reader tool but no idea how to then change them in a way that will influence values in game so yeh I can provide more details in necessary but basically anything to help would be appreciated ty!

:)

FootLettuice, Nov 21, 2019
  2. regan1985 Win User

making file lists

the command f did get some files but not all of them? any idea why?

i used the command h:/tree /f films

and it gave me a a list of files from M to Z

regan1985, Nov 21, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

need some help with file conversions as i have no idea what I'm doing

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

need some help with file conversions as i have no idea what I'm doing

1. need some help with file conversions as i have no idea what I'm doing - Similar Threads - need help file

2. Need help for disk conversation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for disk conversation: Hello Sir i have a 500 gb hard disk in my laptop i converted the hard disk into GPT and made two partitions with a partition assistant 3rd party software, and installed two windows windows 10 and windows 11in both partitions with dual boot, But when I'm using the EasyBCD...
  3. Need help for disk conversation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help for disk conversation: Hello Sir i have a 500 gb hard disk in my laptop i converted the hard disk into GPT and made two partitions with a partition assistant 3rd party software, and installed two windows windows 10 and windows 11in both partitions with dual boot, But when I'm using the EasyBCD...
  4. I need help with some sort of corruption and i have no idea where to ask lmao.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with some sort of corruption and i have no idea where to ask lmao.: [ATTACH] Hi guys so im trying to delete this file from my hdd where i previously had windows on and whenever i try to delete it this shows up: https://preview.redd.it/xoks8cdni7r61.png?width=446&format=png&auto=webp&s=0787cb5157dd2eee6325ceb2a6fe5555c6839238 when i try...
  5. Please help me I have no idea what programs I need or what I need to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me I have no idea what programs I need or what I need to do.: I'm just trying to play the sims, I have been here for 2 hours and I'm new to owning a laptop with windows 10 or a laptop in general . I've downloaded the game and every time I try to enter it it comes up with "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not...
  6. BSOD - No idea what I'm doing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - No idea what I'm doing: Hey All, I've been getting BSOD lately, the last couple i had were Irql not less equal and clock watchdog timeout I've retrieved the dump files but have not idea where to upload them Any pointers would be appreciated Thanks, Josh...
  7. I'm gonna need some help with this!

I'm gonna need some help with this!: One day randomly my computer display settings were different. Didnt think anything of it, until I tried to install malwarebtyes to check and see if something got into my pc. Well I couldn't install that, because of an error. I thought oh, I'll just system recovery from a week...
  8. Need help with my partitions, I have no idea what's necessary and what can be deleted

Need help with my partitions, I have no idea what's necessary and what can be deleted: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EddoWagt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fz2mnl/need_help_with_my_partitions_i_have_no_idea_whats/
  9. I have no idea what to do. Please help.

I have no idea what to do. Please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mermaps [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoeo8v/i_have_no_idea_what_to_do_please_help/
  10. No idea what to do, help pls.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No idea what to do, help pls.: [ATTACH] When I start my pc, it shows like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-idea-what-to-do-help-pls/77b713eb-e791-4823-b103-cfc157ad976c