Windows 10: Need some help with images

Discus and support Need some help with images in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically I’m not artistic at all and was looking for a way to take an image and change the transparency on it so that I can copy it onto a cod emblem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/njda-, Apr 18, 2020.

1. /u/njda- Win User

Need some help with images

Basically I’m not artistic at all and was looking for a way to take an image and change the transparency on it so that I can copy it onto a cod emblem

I’m streaming my Xbox onto my pc and can see my screen and want to overlay a semi-transparent image so I can copy the lines of it, any way to do this?

submitted by /u/njda-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/njda-, Apr 18, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Need some help with images :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Need some help with images :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Need some help with images

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Need some help with images

1. Need some help with images - Similar Threads - Need help images

2. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  3. Need some help with some icons

Need some help with some icons: [ATTACH] so, recently i customized my desktop using some feature that are inside windows 10 by default, and added custom things by making a background image using some 3D software now what i wanna figure out is, how i do LOCK the icons in place, and no i don't mean make...
  4. Need some helpful help

Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...
  5. need some help

need some help: i have downloaded windows 10 for my mac (my mac is compatible as i have already checked) and i have got some folders that say (in order) - autorun.inf , boot , bootmgr , bootmgr.efi , efi , setpup.exe , sources , support . how do i launch windows 10? submitted by...
  6. First time using System Image, need some help/advice..

First time using System Image, need some help/advice..: So i want to make a System Image from my whole Windows 10 (Software, drivers, documents etc..) So i can easily restore my Windows 10.. But my question is does it also Back-up Steam, Savegames, Games, Installed Games? and can i also Back up my 2nd hard drive where the games...
  7. Need help with "save image as"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with "save image as": I have been trying to save an image found online as a JPEG and it's not allowing me. The only options it's giving me is save as WEBP file or ALL files. It use to provide me with other options like saving as JPEG or PDF, etc. How can I fix this?...
  8. Need some help :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need some help :: Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I followed this question first:...
  9. I need some help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some help.: So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was that the right thing to do, or should I have used Task Manager to close it? What should I do now?...
  10. Need Some RoboForm Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Some RoboForm Help: Think I need some help here. I originally opted for the paid version of RoboForm, installed it and it ran more or less perfectly. Shortly, a week or so, after installation The Microsoft Store carried the program for free download for use with Edge. on the next Store update,...