Windows 10: Need some help :

Discus and support Need some help : in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Erica Argueta, May 17, 2020.

1. Need some help :

Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I followed this question first:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...2/34293f1a-284e-437d-88e4-7da9a3ac19c8?page=1

And there, i saw a comment with the next url, but it seems not to be available anymore the file. Do you know how can i fix this? My pc has restarted twice today :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-58c4-4704-b627-4a743e87e15c?tm=1447931905306

:)

Erica Argueta, May 17, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 17, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 17, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Need some help :

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Need some help : :cool:

jmcslob, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Need some help :

1. Need some help : - Similar Threads - Need help

2. I need help with my background.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my background.: I have a special made photoshop image as my background. (it's not uploaded, and i think i deleted the actual image from my computer). Is it possible to download or save the background to my computer? Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/RoJoHa [link] [comments]...
  3. Need help can’t install throttlestop missing file?

Need help can’t install throttlestop missing file?: submitted by /u/TheCalamity305 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq67q7/need_help_cant_install_throttlestop_missing_file/
  4. I need help getting rid of my little sister's Xbox notifications from my computer.

I need help getting rid of my little sister's Xbox notifications from my computer.: So, my little sister has recently signed in on my computer with her Xbox account because I was going on a trip so I took her laptop. When I got back and logged my account back in, I'm still getting her notifications (Game invites, party invites, etc.) It wouldn't be problem...
  5. Need help with network sharing

Need help with network sharing: Hi I'm using a program called pdanet+ so that I can play on my ps4 and I have 2 laptops One has windows 10 and one has windows 8 The windows 8 laptop is from 2014 but it does a faster job than my beefy windows 10 laptop is there any way to make my windows 10 laptop make a...
  6. Need help renaming multiple files in their own folder. Windows keeps adding “(1)” to every file

Need help renaming multiple files in their own folder. Windows keeps adding “(1)” to every file: I am trying to play my backed up gamecube games on a hacked wii and the Wii only recognizes games if they are titled “game.iso” I already used a command batch file to make the files have their own folder with their respective game names but when I used the “.” search option...
  7. i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help: please give me a refund on the fortnite iris pack I bought the product and I could not redeem it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help/2db9d0d2-f133-4dc2-87f8-725cce11ea45
  8. I need help with my wifi, there are no options to choose to connect to, and the...

I need help with my wifi, there are no options to choose to connect to, and the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YummyYeet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpwc46/i_need_help_with_my_wifi_there_are_no_options_to/
  9. Windows 10 recent update error - BOOT DEVICE INVALID, help needed

Windows 10 recent update error - BOOT DEVICE INVALID, help needed: Hi there all, I use a GIGABYTE motherboard and after installing the most recent update it won’t let me start my PC, it just opens the BIOS menu and then says ‘Your PC did not start properly’ Could anyone advise? Help would be really appreciated. submitted by /u/eggboyjames...
  10. I'm gonna need some help with this!

I'm gonna need some help with this!: One day randomly my computer display settings were different. Didnt think anything of it, until I tried to install malwarebtyes to check and see if something got into my pc. Well I couldn't install that, because of an error. I thought oh, I'll just system recovery from a week...