Windows 10: Need some major help

Discus and support Need some major help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, im having some big problems with my computer and I dont know why. At first i was concerned that it was just one application, but im beginning to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImZyron, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Need some major help

Hello, im having some big problems with my computer and I dont know why. At first i was concerned that it was just one application, but im beginning to think its my system as a whole, so thats why im here. My razer synapse fails to start every single time it tries. I fixed this issue a few months ago by clean reinstalling it, and it worked for a few days, and now its back to not even starting. I just thought synapse was just broken, so i left it. Then i tried starting Overwatch and it crashes upon clicking “play”. I thought that was weird, so i looked for some help online and was directed to update my graphics drivers. I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card, so i usually update through GeForce Experience, which failed. So i tried manually updating it through the NVIDIA website and it still failed (both with custom and express installation). Then when i tried uninstalling the NVIDIA drivers, it wont even let me uninstall it! Im just so tired of everything not working and not having a clue as to what to do. ANY help is much appreciated!

submitted by /u/ImZyron
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ImZyron, Jul 17, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 17, 2020
  3. blkhogan Win User
    Needing some help..

Pictures would have helped you alot. Should have snapped some pics of the box it came in and step by step opening and checking the components. Its a pain in the arse, but can save your bacon if needed. I snap a few pics of every package I recieve, both unopened and opened. You can always delete if not needed.
    I think if they hold their ground they got you between a rock and a hard place. You take a chance everytime you buy off ebay. Most are good transactions but some.... well you know.
    You always have the option to appeal to ebay. Might get you somewhere.

blkhogan, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Need some major help

Need major help

So I am in the process of throwing my A64 rig back together but I am having major CPU cooling issues. The first time I thought I broke the seal between the CPU and HSF and reapplied AS5. The temps were fine sitting idle at 39-40C. However when I was on Windows Update (of all places) the temp would quickly shoot up to 75C! Then my computer would sound off an alarm. I have reapplied AS5 three times already and I still overheat.

Need this resolved ASAP and I need your suggestions to help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Crash

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Need some major help

1. Need some major help - Similar Threads - Need major help

2. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  3. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  4. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  5. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I need major help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need major help.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  7. Need some helpful help

Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...
  8. need some help

need some help: i have downloaded windows 10 for my mac (my mac is compatible as i have already checked) and i have got some folders that say (in order) - autorun.inf , boot , bootmgr , bootmgr.efi , efi , setpup.exe , sources , support . how do i launch windows 10? submitted by...
  9. i need help for a major issue.

i need help for a major issue.: so after the update that added the new microsoft edge, i have been unable to launch or install google chrome, the browser that has been my default browser for over 6 months. this has only happened since the update was downloaded 2 days ago, i have had no problems with opening...
  10. Need some help :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need some help :: Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I followed this question first:...