Windows 10: need some programming guidance

Discus and support need some programming guidance in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have a practice management system in my dental practice, and we would like to be able to create an on-screen "sticky note" when a patient's account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rmorsedmd, Jun 22, 2021.

1. rmorsedmd Win User

need some programming guidance

i have a practice management system in my dental practice, and we would like to be able to create an on-screen "sticky note" when a patient's account is pulled up. The patient account number is part of the title bar text, and my desire would be to have a text note or a wordpad document with the account number as the filename opened when the account is opened. Any thoughts on how to pull the account number from a title bar text? This is an example of what the title bar looks like. I'm just curious as to how deep into programming a macro this would involve and if it would be worth the time to learn a new language. Thanks in advance.

:)

rmorsedmd, Jun 22, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Entegy Win User
    Voice guidance option missing

After you've got the list of directions, tap a step in the directions list to get the voice guidance. It's not a "real" turn-by-turn where it will automatically tell you when to turn, you have to tap a direction step.

As a fellow Canuck, I recommend you leave all regional options on "English (Canada)" except Browser & search Language. Leave that one on "English (United States)" to get Local Scout.

Entegy, Jun 22, 2021
  4. need some programming guidance

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

need some programming guidance

1. need some programming guidance - Similar Threads - need programming guidance

2. Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.: Recently, I tried to install an emulator app yuzu emulator to be preciseto run some games on my windows 7 desktop computer . But while the installation of the app and trying to run it, I came to know that msvcp140.dll file is missing from my system. I watched some videos on...
  3. Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.: Recently, I tried to install an emulator app yuzu emulator to be preciseto run some games on my windows 7 desktop computer . But while the installation of the app and trying to run it, I came to know that msvcp140.dll file is missing from my system. I watched some videos on...
  4. Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.

6. Some guidance please on updates for W10 newbie

in Windows 10 Support
    Some guidance please on updates for W10 newbie: I am new to W10 (Professional version 1809). I know there are tutorials and threads on updates but I need to ask this from my particular experience. Last night I was using the computer when the screen went blue, some updates took place (I cannot remember what it said but I...
  7. Need guidance

Need guidance: My sister needs a program that will let her make a burnable dvd/cd for a birthday present. I have absolutely NO experience in this field of things so I figured I would ask here. This program should be able to import and string together .jpgs, some video clips, music files...
  8. Graphics Card Guidance Needed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card Guidance Needed: I'm looking for some guidance on what graphics card or graphics chipset to consider. The computer has a G620 processor at 2.6GHz and runs Windows 10. It has a 380-watt PSU. The computer is used for playing web videos, web browsing, displaying photographs, playing DVD's,...
  9. Windows 10 - Need some guidance on recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Need some guidance on recovery: One of my spare Windows 10 machines is on life support. I must have clobbered it somehow when I was tweaking the multiple display settings ( to incorporate a HDMI projector). It actually worked fine all week, but today, when I tired to set it up for the HDMI monitor only,...
  10. Guidance needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Guidance needed: I have set my desktop as I want it I don'tlike all those panels - some I guess I have to have. Now what I would really like is to click on Start and the on/off option/s to beat the bottom instead of having to click the three small bars at the top left handcorner to bring...