Windows 10: need some quick help

Discus and support need some quick help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BorkTheBroedThief [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evv1t1/need_some_quick_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BorkTheBroedThief, Jan 29, 2020.

1. need some quick help

/u/BorkTheBroedThief, Jan 29, 2020

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 29, 2020
  4. need some quick help

update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

need some quick help

1. need some quick help - Similar Threads - need quick help

2. I need help quickly!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help quickly!!!: I downgraded my bios. I am on a windows 11 machine but the bios version i installed does not have windows 11 support. Now when i try to login to my computer i get the error “Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Help...
  3. I need help quickly!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help quickly!!!: I downgraded my bios. I am on a windows 11 machine but the bios version i installed does not have windows 11 support. Now when i try to login to my computer i get the error “Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Help...
  4. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  5. Need quick help

Need quick help: Could you check the length of PagefileUsage in Registry since I deleted mine Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management https://i.imgur.com/KvRbvnF.jpg submitted by /u/Project-Simplify [link] [comments]...
  6. Need some helpful help

Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...
  7. need some help

need some help: i have downloaded windows 10 for my mac (my mac is compatible as i have already checked) and i have got some folders that say (in order) - autorun.inf , boot , bootmgr , bootmgr.efi , efi , setpup.exe , sources , support . how do i launch windows 10? submitted by...
  8. I need help quick!!!

I need help quick!!!: I just opened my computer and half of my files got deleted including my antivirus, I can't open registry or task manager and I have tried every way, night light doesn't work, device manager doesn't work, PowerShell doesn't work, and a bunch more what do I do!?!?!It was...
  9. Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.

Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.: So my windows button on my kb just recently broke so I was wondering if there was a command that could open the tab. Thanks submitted by /u/ThatDudeAnsoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia7otw/hello_i_was_just_needed_some_help_real_quick/
  10. Need some help :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need some help :: Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I followed this question first:...