Windows 10: Need somebody analyzing this dmp file after constant crashes

Discus and support Need somebody analyzing this dmp file after constant crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, so my PC is BSODing every 5 minutes after boot, even after a complete clean install of Win10 Here is a dmp. file, would be grateful if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FelixBacher, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Need somebody analyzing this dmp file after constant crashes

Hey guys, so my PC is BSODing every 5 minutes after boot, even after a complete clean install of Win10

Here is a dmp. file, would be grateful if someone helped me here.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArtlRH9ETk7fkBJ5ptFHcaMKbez_?e=um1U0Q

:)

FelixBacher, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Constant Crashes

Hi,

A DMP file is a file that contains data "dumped" from a program's memory space which is often created when a program has an error or crashes.

The best place to upload your .dmp files to be analyzed is in the TechNet Windows 10 Networking forum. Click
    here
    to post your .dmp files.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Jose Est, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Apr 3, 2020
  4. RyanWise Win User

Need somebody analyzing this dmp file after constant crashes

Analyze My Crash Files Please!

I've been having Attempted_Switch_From_DPC BSODs so I went through the driver tester and then I get the latest three crash DMPs and my MSinfo32. If someone could analyze the crash and tell me why I might be crashing or if it is a specific driver I would
    be very appreciative as this has been happening for almost a year now. Thank You, Ryan.

Here are the files: DMPs

RyanWise, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Need somebody analyzing this dmp file after constant crashes

1. Need somebody analyzing this dmp file after constant crashes - Similar Threads - Need somebody analyzing

2. Analyze a DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Analyze a DMP file: Surface5Win11dmpCan someone help me analyze the dmp file from a recent BSOD. Its happening on our Surface Laptop 5s when they are on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analyze-a-dmp-file/18c8ffdc-3a14-455b-8fae-af0b76ad3bad
  3. Analyze a DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analyze a DMP file: Surface5Win11dmpCan someone help me analyze the dmp file from a recent BSOD. Its happening on our Surface Laptop 5s when they are on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analyze-a-dmp-file/18c8ffdc-3a14-455b-8fae-af0b76ad3bad
  4. Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP: #I am quite proficient in both Chinese and English. This post will be avaliable in both languages for greater outreach.#My PC restarted itself twice after BSOD in the last two days, and it has never happened before. I was not at home when it happened during both restarts, but...
  5. Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP: #I am quite proficient in both Chinese and English. This post will be avaliable in both languages for greater outreach.#My PC restarted itself twice after BSOD in the last two days, and it has never happened before. I was not at home when it happened during both restarts, but...
  6. Help analyzing DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help analyzing DMP file: Good evening,When playing Destiny 2, the monitor goes blank with "no input", then the computer eventually restarts. Any assistance in analyzing this dump file would be greatly appreciated. This does not seem to happen when playing other games.I have completely removed and...
  7. Chrome crashing, Need help to analyze DMP File

Chrome crashing, Need help to analyze DMP File: Hello,I have a big problem and I really need your help to solve it. When I'm using Google Chrome, it happens that my Google crash and it happens randomly. It is very annoying and I do not understand what's the problem behind. My computer is updated and I try my best to find a...
  8. Chrome crashing, Need help to analyze DMP File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome crashing, Need help to analyze DMP File: Hello,I have a big problem and I really need your help to solve it. When I'm using Google Chrome, it happens that my Google crash and it happens randomly. It is very annoying and I do not understand what's the problem behind. My computer is updated and I try my best to find a...
  9. Chrome crashing, Need help to analyze DMP File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Analyzing .DMP file after BSOD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Analyzing .DMP file after BSOD: Wondering if anyone can pinpoint the exact cause of the BSOD by looking at the DMP file; your help is appreciated. Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 8.1 Kernel Version 9600 MP (2 procs) Free x64 Product: Server, suite: TerminalServer...