Windows 10: Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks.

Discus and support Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Model: Thomson Sp-Neo14-2bk32. Intel Atom x5-z8350CPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarcFurnó Ribas, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks.

Model: Thomson Sp-Neo14-2bk32.

Intel Atom x5-z8350CPU

:)

MarcFurnó Ribas, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Sound driver off

Hi,

It's possible that your sound driver was turned off by a third-party application. To fix it, we suggest that you use the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Click Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

If in case the audio troubleshooter doesn't work, use the other steps in this
    article
    . Just click the drop-down arrow and select the other choices offered.

Let us know if you're able to restore the sound on your computer after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 17, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks.

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks.

1. Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks. - Similar Threads - Need Sound Drivers

2. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE: When I use windows Defender It comes back with YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOU TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILABLE. CONTACT IT HELP DESK FOR MORE INFORMATIONI have downloaded only smadav as antivirus since thenAnd I also...
  3. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE: When I use windows Defender It comes back with YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOU TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILABLE. CONTACT IT HELP DESK FOR MORE INFORMATIONI have downloaded only smadav as antivirus since thenAnd I also...
  4. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where can I find driver for USB extscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find driver for USB extscreen: Where can I get driver for this USB ext screen device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-driver-for-usb-extscreen/1e5a0ee2-36ad-4c44-a4ef-f9c505383a5f
  6. Where can I find driver for USB extscreen

Where can I find driver for USB extscreen: Where can I get driver for this USB ext screen device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-driver-for-usb-extscreen/1e5a0ee2-36ad-4c44-a4ef-f9c505383a5f
  7. Need some help and advice, please and thanks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help and advice, please and thanks: submitted by /u/gowashyourmilk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyrrxd/need_some_help_and_advice_please_and_thanks/
  8. where can I find the latest pnp driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where can I find the latest pnp driver?: where can I find the latest pnp driver? My DELL LT does nto recognize my external second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-latest-pnp-driver/b8b6ebc1-d239-4769-9c9a-547b798a854d
  9. what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.: -TPM Present: True -TPM Version: 2.0 -TPM Manufacturer ID: INTC -TPM Manufacturer Version: 11.0.2.1003 -PPI Spec Version: 1.2 -Ready For Storage: True -Ready For Attestation: True -Information Flags: 0x00000000 -Is Capable For Attestation: True -Clear Needed...
  10. where can i find properties in a notepad please

where can i find properties in a notepad please: dewqeww2eweqwewwqeeqweq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/where-can-i-find-properties-in-a-notepad-please/2fcad450-9154-4978-92e5-4105cc5faca1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where find drivers for thomson neo14 intel atom