Windows 10: Need suggestions for my windows health

Discus and support Need suggestions for my windows health in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I have used Microsoft Windows 8.1. Recently I have to do official work on my PC but it's performance was so slow due to virus and I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OscarDavid1, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Need suggestions for my windows health

Hello everyone,I have used Microsoft Windows 8.1. Recently I have to do official work on my PC but it's performance was so slow due to virus and I faced many difficulties because Windows Defender is still updating because there is heavy virus. So I have used Avira with discount coupons and speed up my system. Can anyone tell me this is also best for windows 10? because now I intend to move on Microsoft Windows 10 and also suggested me that I still used Microsoft Windows 8.1?

:)

OscarDavid1, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Need suggestions for my windows health

BarbaricSoul, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Need suggestions for my windows health

1. Need suggestions for my windows health - Similar Threads - Need suggestions health

2. Need a Suggestions for Oprating System in my PC Build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need a Suggestions for Oprating System in my PC Build: Hey Guys,I’m new here, I am building my own gaming PC. So as you can see I’m a bit confused about Operating System can you help me to suggest something about this, and I need the best yet affordable Operating System for my Build?PC Builder Part List:...
  3. I need a suggestion!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need a suggestion!: I want to use ROS and Gazebo in wsl2. But wsl2 requires me to have 2004build. My computer currently has 1909 build and windows is not showing the updates automatically. Should I update using the update tool or should I wait ??? And is it a good idea to use ros and gazebo on...
  4. Need your help/suggestions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need your help/suggestions.: Hello r/Windows10. I am very curious about whether I should update my laptop or not. Specs are: Intel Core i5 3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz 4 GB RAM 64 bit Windows 10 Pro 1903 I don't have any graphics card or SSD on this laptop. Should I update my Windows 10 1903 to 2004 latest?...
  5. Need my background back, any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need my background back, any suggestions?: I had a beautiful background in 1803 and it is now blurred in 1903. Any suggestions on how to unblur my background in login screen? I've tried everything on Microsoft website. No success. 140750
  6. Laptop comparison - suggestions needed for buying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop comparison - suggestions needed for buying: I'm planning to buy a new laptop I've shortlisted these two models, considering their same price. ASUS TUF FX504 Intel Core i7 8th Gen 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (8GB/1TB Hybrid HDD (FireCuda) + 128GB SSD/Windows 10/GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics/Gun Metal/2.30 Kg),...
  7. Need Suggestions for a failed 1809 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Suggestions for a failed 1809 update: I have an old Dell laptop running 1803 fine. It decided to do the 1809 update today. It did it's thing for quite some time (downloading and such). It displayed some results of checking and indicated everything was OK. When it rebooted, I think it had the normal progress going...
  8. Need Suggestions for a failed 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Suggestions for a failed 1809 update: I have an old Dell laptop running 1803 fine. It decided to do the 1809 update today. It did it's thing for quite some time (downloading and such). It displayed some results of checking and indicated everything was OK. When it rebooted, I think it had the normal progress going...
  9. Need suggestion on "commerical" virus ware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need suggestion on "commerical" virus ware: I have an opportunity to work from home doing legitimate jobs. One of the requirements is the use of "commercial" anti-virus program. Since I'm not working currently, I've been using solely Windows Defender. My gut tells me the company I wish to work for would like to see me...
  10. need suggestion for new pc.

in Windows 10 Support
    need suggestion for new pc.: Hai guys i am going to buy new pc. before i am purchase i need your suggestion. my configuration is Monitor - Samsung 22 inch full HD Motherboard - Asus H81M - CS Processor - Intel Core i5 - 4460 Memory / Ram - 8GB KINGSTON HYPHERX Hard Disk - 500 GB Seagate...