Windows 10: Need Support / Help on Windows Activation

Discus and support Need Support / Help on Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought an Asus laptop with Windows 10 enterprise edition already installed in it from Flipkart in 2019. When I started the laptop it was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shakya4u, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Shakya4u Win User

Need Support / Help on Windows Activation

I bought an Asus laptop with Windows 10 enterprise edition already installed in it from Flipkart in 2019. When I started the laptop it was working fine. After that I did not use the laptop for more than a year as I was outside country. Now when I opened the laptop, it is showing a message 'Windows is not activated'. Also showing an error message 'Error Code: 0x8007007B'. But I don't have the activation key as when I bought it flipkart, it was already activated and they have not shared the Product Key with me.

Please suggest what can be done.

:)

Shakya4u, Jan 29, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Need Support / Help on Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Need Support Help

2. NEED ACTIVATION HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    NEED ACTIVATION HELP: HOW DO I activate a windows 10 pro that WAS NOT ACTIVATED PRIOR TO THE UPGRADE FROM 7-8. NOW 10 YEP <removed> THATS HOW old bella computer is isn't broke i Ain't buying.. now how do i activate dis here for free. I Can't AFFORD to pay for A DIGITAL LICENSE . CAN SOME BODY...
  3. Need help activating windows

Need help activating windows: Hello, after moving my SSD to a new computer, I can't activate windows, and all Microsoft products are in Russian, which I can't change unless I activate Windows for some reason...I have no clue what my product key is as this computer and hard drive from which I transferred...
  4. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating windows: Hello, after moving my SSD to a new computer, I can't activate windows, and all Microsoft products are in Russian, which I can't change unless I activate Windows for some reason...I have no clue what my product key is as this computer and hard drive from which I transferred...
  5. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. need help activateing

need help activateing: my grandmother gave me this computer christmas of 2020 i didnt activate it because i didnt know i had towe dont have the original windows box we bought and its asking to connect to my orginizations server im so confused and i have no idea what to do please help i just want it...
  7. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help activating windows: Whenever I try to activate windows with my License Key, it says that I need to connect to my organization's activation service. And whenever I troubleshoot, it says that something interrupted the troubleshooting and that I need to make sure that I'm connected to the internet...
  8. Need Help With Windows Activation

Need Help With Windows Activation: So I just recently upgraded all of my hardware on my computer except my hard drives and power supply. After a couple days the "Activate Windows" text showed up on my screen and I am not sure why. Windows should still be on the original hard drive since i never replaced it...
  9. i need to help support

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to help support: how to Restore againcan I delete disk drive names by virus Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C not show them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-help-support/0c831202-de77-45f6-8c7a-b1c27e70f843
  10. Need Help Activating Windows

Need Help Activating Windows: So I just recently built a new PC and am trying to get Windows 10 Home activated through the digital license. My previous laptop had it installed, and I'm unable to activate it on the new PC. Went through the troubleshoot, and only see my previous laptop available to...