Windows 10: Need technical support

Discus and support Need technical support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop has frozen twice in past month. Need technical support to find out the problem.Please call.317-793-1032... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dennis Lods, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Need technical support

My laptop has frozen twice in past month. Need technical support to find out the problem.Please call.317-793-1032

:)

Dennis Lods, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Need technical support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Need technical support

1. Need technical support - Similar Threads - Need technical support

2. Need technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need technical support: Hi thereWe need help to redownload windows. Firstly please help to backup data in my current PC and than reinstall.McAfee is unable to remove the old version to reinstall due to Windows doesn't allow McAfee to do so. Please help...
  3. Need technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need technical support: Hi thereWe need help to redownload windows. Firstly please help to backup data in my current PC and than reinstall.McAfee is unable to remove the old version to reinstall due to Windows doesn't allow McAfee to do so. Please help...
  4. technical support

technical support: hey i keep getting kernal 41 erros and my pc keeps randomly restarting for the last month ive done clean windows installs and taken my pc to a qualified pc repairer and he said there were no issues with my hardware. below are my specs and event viewer logSPECS: I9 10900KF64GB...
  5. Technical Support

Technical Support: Hi I need help with Windows 2019 activation on my machine, I have the product key but still unable to activate the license on machine.Need assistance on this request.RegardsSandeep...
  6. Need technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need technical support: My laptop has frozen twice in past month. Need technical support to find out the problem.Please call.317-793-1032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-technical-support/d27e6994-9b26-4cc6-b747-068130aad8b2
  7. Need technical support

Need technical support: My laptop has frozen twice in past month. Need technical support to find out the problem.Please call.317-793-1032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-technical-support/d27e6994-9b26-4cc6-b747-068130aad8b2
  8. Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical Support: How can anyone contact and speak to someone on the phone for technical help? As of now this is the worst customer service I've ever seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/7e175f24-fae4-495b-b4c4-6a9fa91a5953
  9. Technical support needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Technical support needed: Yesterday when I clicked on News on MS Edge screen, a pop-up warning with loud announcement that my WIN 10 computer bought less than 2 yrs ago has suspicious virus and I should not shut down or do anything other than call the 1888 number for assistance. The pop-up had real...
  10. Desperately need Windows Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desperately need Windows Technical Support: I have spoken a dozen times with Level 1 and 2 about this issue, Case#1502843103. IS THERE A CHANCE I CAN SPEAK TO A COMPETENT TECH SUPPORT AGENT WHO CAN RESOLVE THIS SITUATION? Richard Lewis...