Windows 10: Need the same user experience regardless of user logged in

Discus and support Need the same user experience regardless of user logged in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to set up a few windows 10 PC's that will have different users logged in at times. I am wanting to uninstall all the unnecessary apps, such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NACrouch, Aug 2, 2017.

1. NACrouch Win User

Need the same user experience regardless of user logged in

I am trying to set up a few windows 10 PC's that will have different users logged in at times. I am wanting to uninstall all the unnecessary apps, such as 3D Builder, Code Writer, Eclipse Manager etc. for all users without having to go in the first time they each log in to that machine and uninstall all these apps.

Thanks in advance.

:)

NACrouch, Aug 2, 2017

2. User accounts list not showing on startup

I tried running Windows Update and it did not find any problems. I am logging in as a local account. I have 2 users set up to use this machine and the same thing happens regardless of which user is logged in at the time.

For example, if I am logged in as user A and then shut down the PC, when I restart it automatically logs in as user A without giving me a user list. If I am logged in as user B and then shut down the PC, when I restart it automatically logs in as user B
    without giving me a user list.

Bruinfanjb, Aug 2, 2017
  3. Logged out of the main user account

Original title:- User Accounts

I've locked myself out of my main user account on my laptop and can only log in with the Administrator. I can access the account through my C drive and Users. Is there an easy way to restore this as my default account? It's not listed in the User Accounts
    on Control Panel.

LorenzoMoriano, Aug 2, 2017
  4. NACrouch Win User

NACrouch, Aug 2, 2017
Thema:

1. Need the same user experience regardless of user logged in - Similar Threads - Need same user

2. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  3. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  4. Can a user with little experience install......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can a user with little experience install......: a ram update themself? I hope this helps and if you need any further assistance please post and we will be glad to assist you. "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." John Muir...
  5. Connected User Experiences and Telemetry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected User Experiences and Telemetry: Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. when looking in the services on my computer am looking for Connected User Experiences and Telemetry so that I may turn it on as I believe this could be the reasons I am not unlocking my xbox Achievements. But when looking for this it is not...
  6. Log in with multiple users on the same computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in with multiple users on the same computer: There are three users on my computer, one admin & the other two standard users (no admin privilege). When one user logs on and then logs off of, a message appears "another user is logged on ….. data will be lost. The other user did not log on, so how did that other user...
  7. Connected User Experience and Telemetry and try.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connected User Experience and Telemetry and try.: I have a couple of questions about the above processes that seem to continually be running on my system. Firstly, is there a difference between them? If so, what?. Secondly, there have been numerous times (more so since the last Insiders Ring update) that I've noticed the...
  8. logged in user not shown in c:\users\user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    logged in user not shown in c:\users\user: I log onto my computer as "Joe", showing as a local account with administrator privileges, but there is no "joe" under c:\users\user. Instead, when I make changes, they show up in c:\users\users (Appdata and things like that). Could "Joe" somehow be an alias for "user"? When...
  9. Introducing the Chrome User Experience Report

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Chrome User Experience Report: Chrome was founded to push the web forward, and a key part of that is enabling developers to improve their user experience. Although current tools allow developers to understand how real-world users experience their own sites, they have never provided insight into comparisons...
  10. need help logging on to windows/ the other user

in Windows 10 Support
    need help logging on to windows/ the other user: hello i have been having some bad luck with my laptop after updating to windows 10, i have finshed updating it and now im on the log on screen and now every time i try to but my log in it does not work, does anyone know about if you do how do i fix. if you dont under stand i...