Windows 10: Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

Discus and support Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edward Holmes2, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new with zero access to files, data or Outlook..Through Settings/Users I see that the elusive User Login I need is AzureAD/Admin - I have no idea what that is and after rebooting laptop don't have it as an option for login.What do I do? For such a simple mistake I am a very difficult situation.

:)

Edward Holmes2, Apr 24, 2024
  2. slim142 Win User

Windows users can't log in

The DNS server has collapsed. However, users cannot log into the domain?

I thought as long as they log in once, their credentials were saved locally into the computer?

slim142, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Log in as ssh user "admin" fails with "unable to generate user token for admin as i am not running as system"

Open ssh server on windows 10 is configured to log on as local "Administrator" user. Logging to ssh server as user "administrator" works fine. But logging in as local "admin" user fails with "get_user_token - unable to generate user token for admin as i
    am not running as system".

User administrator has been granted right to "replace process level token".

When ssh server is configured to logon as "local system" user, login as both "admin" and administrator user works fine but commands such as "net time" fails with "Access is denied" error.

admin@UVM-70A3CB5F C:\Users\admin>powershell.exe "& {NET TIME /DOMAIN:test.com /SET /Y; if ($?) {exit 0} else {exit 1}}"

System error 5 has occurred.

Access is denied.

YogeshSingh1, Apr 24, 2024
  4. 403Phaze Win User

Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

Remote access without local user account?

Hey All! What Im trying to make is a Remote user WITHOUT a local user (login) account, when I attempt with local user (admin rights) to access my shared folders Netplwiz - Advanced - User management added "USER" to Remote Desktop Users when I try to log in with my other laptop //DOMAIN/User = Failure I get "this account does not have access to this domain" but IF i add "admin" under "member of" //DOMAIN/User (with admin as member of) = Success im ok leaving both, but if my PC was to reboot, it AUTO logs into the USER account.. what am I doing wrong? thanks;

403Phaze, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

1. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User - Similar Threads - Need access Admin

2. i need access to log in from IT admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need access to log in from IT admin: i need access to log in from IT admin in teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-access-to-log-in-from-it-admin/08c75642-0135-4f81-a4c5-2e3f0406ea34
  3. i need access to log in from IT admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need access to log in from IT admin: i need access to log in from IT admin in teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-access-to-log-in-from-it-admin/08c75642-0135-4f81-a4c5-2e3f0406ea34
  4. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  5. can't access my username at log-in screen only admin user pops up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't access my username at log-in screen only admin user pops up: I was following some steps to be able to access shared folders on my local network, but after some changes and restarting, the LOG-IN SCREEN only shows the "admin" username, not my usual username. I don't have the password of the admin, so is there any easy way to change it...
  6. Can't Access Local users and groups.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Access Local users and groups.: I used this application called virtual hardware to customize my hwids and stuff I think that's what it did haha. Ever since I used this, I cant access Local users and groups. It says invalid path. And when I try to access net user in cmd is says windows error. Any help is...
  7. can't access my local user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't access my local user account: I'm not good with English so bear with me. So recently my antivirus that came with my laptop expired and a blue screen came up telling me to either renew it or okay, i clicked okay and then it took me back to my desktop andall my programs and files was lost, only a clean...
  8. Can't access to new local user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't access to new local user: I reinstalled windows and it was a proper clean install. I decided to go to a LAN party and give one my laptop to a friend. I thought it is going to be better to make local user account because I only need for one day. I made local user account but it doesn't work. I can...
  9. Windows Update Admin users can't log on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Admin users can't log on: After windows update (which took hours) admin accounts can't log on has error message that pops up on black screen after signing in saying something about locating desktop system file. My children's accounts can log on ok. Assistance appreciated thanks...
  10. Admin access to users accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin access to users accounts: Now that I've upgrade our main machine from xp64 to Win10, I am not trying to restore everyone profile stuff. However, even as admin I can't seem to access anyone's profile but mine. How can i access their profiles so I can load all their stuff back into them? It would...