Windows 10: need to add Spellcheck to my email accounts

Discus and support need to add Spellcheck to my email accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I add spellcheck to my email?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EvaSchroeder1, Mar 16, 2019.

1. need to add Spellcheck to my email accounts

how do I add spellcheck to my email?

:)

EvaSchroeder1, Mar 16, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 16, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Mar 16, 2019
  4. need to add Spellcheck to my email accounts

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

need to add Spellcheck to my email accounts

1. need to add Spellcheck to my email accounts - Similar Threads - need add Spellcheck

2. i can’t add an email account on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can’t add an email account on my laptop: what is this for ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-add-an-email-account-on-my-laptop/c8c2c32e-2bbd-476f-8cf4-0919a31c3890
  3. my email account "needs attention"

my email account "needs attention": my account says it needs attention and says fix and it asks to update my password so i do that and i press done but then it does it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-account-needs-attention/4fa06f2b-c141-49a3-8d69-a89f8e78b032
  4. my email account "needs attention"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my email account "needs attention": my account says it needs attention and says fix and it asks to update my password so i do that and i press done but then it does it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-account-needs-attention/4fa06f2b-c141-49a3-8d69-a89f8e78b032
  5. need my email account reinstated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need my email account reinstated: need my email account reinstated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-my-email-account-reinstated/915423c5-89aa-471f-9aaa-556c93aadc48
  6. need my email account reinstated

need my email account reinstated: need my email account reinstated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-my-email-account-reinstated/915423c5-89aa-471f-9aaa-556c93aadc48
  7. Can not add email account

Can not add email account: Using Windows 10. Have had an AOL email account set up on this machine for years with standard imap settings. This past week windows started throwing errors - having problems in both office 365 outlook desktop edition as well as windows Mail. in Email & Accounts setting I...
  8. Unable to add Email Alias to my account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to add Email Alias to my account.: I am unable to add an email alias to my Microsoft Account. It is a personal email address, the error message I receive is: You can't add a work or school email address as an alias to a personal Microsoft account. Please try another....
  9. Cannot add email accounts

Cannot add email accounts: Hi I’m just setting up a new system and have hit a problem, i can’t add any email accounts to the standard windows 10 app, when i hit the add account button all i get is a blue box appear with no options. I have reset the app but it makes no difference, anyone have any...
  10. spellchecker

in Windows 10 Support
    spellchecker: I was just posting on another forum using W10hp on my laptop and the name of the South American country of Uraguay got underlined (it is underlined as I type this). I immediately googled Uraguay to confirm that I had spelt it correctly. Not a very good result for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo error 4957