Windows 10: Need to buy new windows 10 as my old product activation key is going to expire.

Discus and support Need to buy new windows 10 as my old product activation key is going to expire. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My old windows 10 pro product key is going to expire. So, i have to buy a new product key/new windows 10 pro. So, i want have a doubt about how i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmanGM, Mar 20, 2023.

1. AmanGM Win User

Need to buy new windows 10 as my old product activation key is going to expire.

My old windows 10 pro product key is going to expire. So, i have to buy a new product key/new windows 10 pro. So, i want have a doubt about how i get the new one and from where i should buy it.

:)

AmanGM, Mar 20, 2023
  2. AmanGM Win User

My old windows 10 pro product key is going to expire. So, i have to buy a new product key/new windows 10 pro. So, i want have a doubt about how i get the new one and from where i should buy it.

AmanGM, Mar 22, 2023
  3. FernNZ Win User
    Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Need to buy new windows 10 as my old product activation key is going to expire.

windows 10 product key expires issue.

HI. i had a problem with my free windows 10 set up, my PC told me my licence is going to expire soon. i went online to buy a windows 10 home set up and downloaded it , after doing so my PC was still saying my product key was expiring soon. and the product
    key i just bought will not work or activate in the activation settings.

MasonPurcell, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

1. Need to buy new windows 10 as my old product activation key is going to expire. - Similar Threads - Need buy old

2. Need to buy new windows 10 as my old product activation key is going to expire.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to buy new windows 10 as my old product activation key is going to expire.: My old windows 10 pro product key is going to expire. So, i have to buy a new product key/new windows 10 pro. So, i want have a doubt about how i get the new one and from where i should buy it....
  3. Need to buy new windows 10 as my old product activation key is going to expire.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to buy new windows 10 as my old product activation key is going to expire.: My old windows 10 pro product key is going to expire. So, i have to buy a new product key/new windows 10 pro. So, i want have a doubt about how i get the new one and from where i should buy it....
  4. Windows 10 Product Key Expiring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Product Key Expiring: Hello all,I've had a pop up on my Windows system that continuously pops up stating Windows 10 Product Key is expiring soon. I believe this to be legitimate but am not 100% confident. This is a custom built PC from maybe 4-5 years ago. I saw another thread 4 years ago asking...
  5. Windows 10 Product Key Expiring

Windows 10 Product Key Expiring: Hello all,I've had a pop up on my Windows system that continuously pops up stating Windows 10 Product Key is expiring soon. I believe this to be legitimate but am not 100% confident. This is a custom built PC from maybe 4-5 years ago. I saw another thread 4 years ago asking...
  6. Windows 10 Product Key Expiring

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Do I need to buy a new product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need to buy a new product key?: I recently built a new PC, and need to activate windows on this new one. A friend of mine told me I could contact support and have them give me a product key, but I couldnt find any info on it. Do I need to buy a new one or can I get a free one? -The last PC I had was...
  8. windows 10 buy new product key

windows 10 buy new product key: hi I am ravi, I have installed copy of windows 10 that has a product key almost expired. an massage has coming on pc screen for genuine your windows. so I want purchase a new product key...
  9. Windows 10 product key expired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 product key expired: When I bought a fresh copy of windows in june I pressed install and assumed that I was done with the installation. It wasn't until today that I realized that I needed to enter a product key, and that is expired. Is it possible for windows to check if a product key is expired...
  10. Need product or activation key for windows 10

Need product or activation key for windows 10: I need a product or activation key for Windows 10 Enterprise insider preview build 10162. 9182