Windows 10: Need to cancel a gift to fix region related issues

Discus and support Need to cancel a gift to fix region related issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Halo CE for a friend, but she can't use it so i need to cancel it to change region in order for her to actually use it, i go to my order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by luis andressalvatierra, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Need to cancel a gift to fix region related issues

I purchased Halo CE for a friend, but she can't use it so i need to cancel it to change region in order for her to actually use it, i go to my order history but can't find an option of "Cancel item".

:)

luis andressalvatierra, Apr 16, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Issues with using Microsoft gift cards on Microsoft Store in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

I suggest you to try to click on Shop for apps, games and more in the Store
    as displayed in the first screenshot. Then check if you are able to shop using the gift card.

Also I recommend you add a payment method by referring to the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Open Windows Store.

2. Then click on Your Account.

3. Click on Payment Options.

4. Under Payment options, click on Add a payment option.

5. Check if you are able to see the Gift Card in the list.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Need to cancel a gift to fix region related issues

Gift code region change

My freind lives in the states and sent me a digital add-on

gift but i live in the uk i need help changing the region of the code to mach my region but none of us know how to do it help please!!

XzanderFerguson, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Need to cancel a gift to fix region related issues

1. Need to cancel a gift to fix region related issues - Similar Threads - Need cancel gift

2. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...
  3. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...
  4. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions: I bought gifted my friend a game via Xbox, but he cannot download it from the Microsoft store because it is not accessible in his region America. I bought it using my UK account. I can't refund it and he can't download it. What should can I do?...
  5. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions: I bought gifted my friend a game via Xbox, but he cannot download it from the Microsoft store because it is not accessible in his region America. I bought it using my UK account. I can't refund it and he can't download it. What should can I do?...
  6. Cancel A gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel A gift: How do I cancel a gift and get a refund? I bought a friend a gift but they are in a different region so they can't accept it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-a-gift/d6e38cb9-b71f-4bbf-ba6a-95be8aff64b7
  7. Cancel A gift

Cancel A gift: How do I cancel a gift and get a refund? I bought a friend a gift but they are in a different region so they can't accept it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-a-gift/d6e38cb9-b71f-4bbf-ba6a-95be8aff64b7
  8. Cancel A gift

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. gift code region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gift code region: I bought a "Minecraft for Windows10"-gift and send the code to my gf, but she is in another region and cannot activate it. Error Message: GeoRestricted WGUrTN/shkae073h.58.1.6.7 Is there any way to change the code's region or exchange the code for one that works in...
  10. There's a need for a Windows topic related to Regional and Language Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    There's a need for a Windows topic related to Regional and Language Settings: I was posting this question related to Regional and Language Settings in Windows 10. But unfortunately, I couldn't find a suitable topic for this question. Hence, I had to choose 'Windows Settings' topic. Is there any topic related to Regional and Language Settings? If not,...