Windows 10: Need to change birth date on my account

Discus and support Need to change birth date on my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The birthdate for my account is 01/01/2016. However, this is wrong. I am not a minor. It is supposed to be an adult account. There is no parent account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Susanne Hansen1, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Need to change birth date on my account

The birthdate for my account is 01/01/2016. However, this is wrong. I am not a minor. It is supposed to be an adult account. There is no parent account associated with my account. I am unable to change the date of birth as it is greyed out. I was directed here by Microsoft support. Thanks

:)

Susanne Hansen1, Jun 21, 2023

2. Change my date of birth on microsoft profile

Hi Alex,

To change the date of birth on your Microsoft Account, you can follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Your info
      on the Microsoft account website.
    • Click Edit your personal info.
    • Select the correct date of birth, and then select Save.

If the birth date on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions that regulate what children can do online. You can check this
    link for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jun 21, 2023
  3. How it is possible to change birth date on account?

Hi, Tamás,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

The option to change the birth date will depend on the currently listed age and local laws. You can use the interactive tool at this link to check if is possible to change the birth date of your Microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

RobinsonSilvestre, Jun 21, 2023
  4. Need to change birth date on my account

change date of birth on Microsoft account

I am trying to help my dad who cannot access his email because his profile date of birth has him listed as a child. His date of birth cannot be changed because he is the only user and does not have a "parent" to change his data. His name and other information can be changed but his date of birth is the only thing he cannot change. He is now concerned that he will have to set up a whole new account and loose all his emails. I can't find any information that is helpful.

Michelle Sayers, Jun 21, 2023
Thema:

Need to change birth date on my account

1. Need to change birth date on my account - Similar Threads - Need change birth

2. Need to change birth date on my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to change birth date on my account: The birthdate for my account is 01/01/2016. However, this is wrong. I am not a minor. It is supposed to be an adult account. There is no parent account associated with my account. I am unable to change the date of birth as it is greyed out. I was directed here by Microsoft...
  3. I need to change the birth date of a child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need to change the birth date of a child account: For some unknown reasons the year of birth changed in the account and I need to edit it so it reflect the truth. How can it be done? I have been with Windows support for more than 8 hours without success over 2 months of troubleshooting...
  4. I need to change the birth date of a child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change the birth date of a child account: For some unknown reasons the year of birth changed in the account and I need to edit it so it reflect the truth. How can it be done? I have been with Windows support for more than 8 hours without success over 2 months of troubleshooting...
  5. I need to change the birth date of a child account

6. changing wrong date of birth on account

changing wrong date of birth on account: How do I change my date of birth, put in wrong year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wrong-date-of-birth-on-account/18dad57f-dff3-4eaa-820b-2dd87d5802c5
  7. change date of birth on Microsoft account

change date of birth on Microsoft account: I am trying to help my dad who cannot access his email because his profile date of birth has him listed as a child. His date of birth cannot be changed because he is the only user and does not have a "parent" to change his data. His name and other information can be changed...
  8. change date of birth on Microsoft account

change date of birth on Microsoft account: I am trying to help my dad who cannot access his email because his profile date of birth has him listed as a child. His date of birth cannot be changed because he is the only user and does not have a "parent" to change his data. His name and other information can be changed...
  9. Change birth date of account owner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change birth date of account owner.: Hello,Set up the Microsoft account for my adult friend on this new PC but entered the birth year as 2015 but should be 1959. How can I change it?Thank you,...
  10. Change birth date of account owner.

Change birth date of account owner.: Hello,Set up the Microsoft account for my adult friend on this new PC but entered the birth year as 2015 but should be 1959. How can I change it?Thank you,...