Windows 10: Need to change camera resolution

Discus and support Need to change camera resolution in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I have a zoom meeting tomorrow, and I need to use the camera, the problem is, my internet has been very unstable and the only way to get decent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jotaerreh, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Need to change camera resolution

So, I have a zoom meeting tomorrow, and I need to use the camera, the problem is, my internet has been very unstable and the only way to get decent audio is to change the resolution of the video, but zoom won't let me go low res. Is there a way to change default res on a Notebook camera? Thx for the help

submitted by /u/jotaerreh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jotaerreh, Oct 17, 2020

2. How to change the resolution of a camera in HP noteook 15.6

Hello Alise,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Before we proceed, kindly provide few information.

1) Are you using built-in camera on your laptop?

2) What is the exact model of your laptop?

3) Do you use YouCam application to use the camera?

If not, I suggest you to use YouCam application which usually comes pre-installed on your laptop and change the camera settings.

Try the below steps to change the resolution if you are using YouCam application.

a) Select "Cyberlink YouCam" from the list of installed programs, and click "YouCam".
    b) Click configure icon on the top-right corner. From the settings window click "Capture Resolution" and select the resolution you want to have.

Hope this helps. If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us again.

Thank you,

Praveen Venugopal, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Camera App Low resolution - Windows 10

To better isolate your concern, we'd like to check the following:

• The results after performing the steps posted on the link that we've shared.
    • If you're getting the same resolution when accessing the camera app on the device where the camera is physically connected.
    We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Need to change camera resolution

Change resolution without seeing

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below. Check if it helps.

• Press Windows key on the keyboard
    • Click on settings
    • Go to Display
    • Click on Advance display settings
    • Change the resolution (1280x1024 recommended)

Try to boot into Safe Mode with Networking or Enable low-resolution video.

To enter into low-resolution mode
    in Windows 10 in change the settings in it, follow the steps given below.

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Need to change camera resolution

1. Need to change camera resolution - Similar Threads - Need change camera

2. Change scale or change resolution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change scale or change resolution?: I have trouble seeing print on my new monitor in its native resolution. Should I change the resolution, or should I adjust the scale?Thank you,MP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-scale-or-change-resolution/0d0cc6c8-11e5-4dbd-8bee-75c208377ab9
  3. Change scale or change resolution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change scale or change resolution?: I have trouble seeing print on my new monitor in its native resolution. Should I change the resolution, or should I adjust the scale?Thank you,MP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-scale-or-change-resolution/0d0cc6c8-11e5-4dbd-8bee-75c208377ab9
  4. Active Resolution not changing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Resolution not changing?: I have a iiyama G-MASTER G2470HSU 165Hz Monitor and am using it by it's new DP [cable?] that came with it in the box. PC Build: ASUS PRIME A320M-K Corsair CV650 UpHere 3 RGB fans 6-pin to Lighting Node which connects to SATA Connector 1 x 3-pin RGB Back Fan Ryzen 3 2200G...
  5. Changing resolution help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing resolution help: I have a integrated graphics card and I want to set a custom resolution. My screen is 1366x768 and when I use the custom res in the Intel HD control panel, it does not work. Another question is what limitations are their because I can’t really do a 1 x 1 resolution so if...
  6. Camera has very low resolution

Camera has very low resolution: Hello, I just bought this laptop Acer Aspire 3 with Core i5 10TH GEN. It also have the Windows 10. But the problem is the CAMERA has a low resolution until 480P only. I'd bought this laptop because I will use this for my VIRTUAL CLASSES....
  7. Change the display resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change the display resolution: I want to change the display resolution from 1366 X 768 to 1920 X 1080. How can I do that? In my system OS is Windows 10 Home and the highest display resolution is appearing as 1366 X 768....
  8. Resolution Change

Resolution Change: I recently installed a new monitor with 1920X1080 resolution. Windows preset resolutions do not include this particular configuration. How can I set the computer so that it recognizes this new setting?...
  9. Cant Change Resolution

Cant Change Resolution: I Cant Change my Resolution From 800 x 600 i cant chnage to 1920 x1080 that kinda res. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-resolution/de6a09f9-8b76-47bb-bdf1-d36dddb2ed40
  10. change screen resolution

change screen resolution: how do I change my screen resolution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-screen-resolution/34c8b5fe-01c1-4a31-bb33-5f496e03e8b9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change webcam ratio win 10

2. change camera resolution windows phone

3. windows 10 webcam cant change resolution

4. windows lower webcam resolution,
  5. change default webcam resolution settings windows 10