Windows 10: Need To Change PC Log In From Microsoft Profile To PC Profile

Discus and support Need To Change PC Log In From Microsoft Profile To PC Profile in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 64Bit (Version 20H2 - Build 19042.88)My computer seems to have been too bloated so I decided to redo it; "extreme" clean up did not... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by caxtin, Mar 1, 2021.

1. caxtin Win User

Need To Change PC Log In From Microsoft Profile To PC Profile

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit (Version 20H2 - Build 19042.88)My computer seems to have been too bloated so I decided to redo it; "extreme" clean up did not help. Interestingly, after reinstalling all my apps, my backup went from a high compression image of about 180gb to 90gb. I normally have a spare cloned drive with two backup images with two different apps.I formatted the OS disk, reinstalled Windows. In the process, I did not see an option to install Windows without using Microsoft credentials to install Windows. I formatted and tried it two more times. Then I went along installing Windows, thinking I would have the choice to change latter. No doubt, I must have missed something. I do not want to be logging into my PC with Microsoft profile. When I power up my PC, I see my Microsoft email address and I enter the PIN. It was "pain" reinstalling all my apps. To get what I need, I will do it again (reluctantly).
    Would it be possible to change my PC log in, from the Microsoft profile to Windows PC profile (PC log in profile nickname)?Hope you all are keeping safe enough.Cheers

:)

caxtin, Mar 1, 2021

2. PC is logging in to temporary profile

Hi Shayna,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with temporary profile on your PC, and I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by performing troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest you to refer the
    suggestions
    provided by me replied on May 24, 2019 and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 1, 2021
  3. v444 Win User
    script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

v444, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Need To Change PC Log In From Microsoft Profile To PC Profile

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Need To Change PC Log In From Microsoft Profile To PC Profile

1. Need To Change PC Log In From Microsoft Profile To PC Profile - Similar Threads - Need Change Log

2. Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: I am attempting to remove my Microsoft account from my Administrator Account, but despite my efforts to explore all available options, I have been unable to do so. Unfortunately, I have found Microsoft's services to be lacking in this regard. I have observed that my Microsoft...
  3. Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: I am attempting to remove my Microsoft account from my Administrator Account, but despite my efforts to explore all available options, I have been unable to do so. Unfortunately, I have found Microsoft's services to be lacking in this regard. I have observed that my Microsoft...
  4. PC profile different from Microsoft Account profile, can't update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC profile different from Microsoft Account profile, can't update: My PC using Windows 10 Home has an old @hotmail address as the administrator and my Microsoft account profile has two @gmail accounts one is an alias and an Xbox account. I want both my PC and my overall Microsoft account to recognize each other. But when I try to add the...
  5. PC profile different from Microsoft Account profile, can't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC profile different from Microsoft Account profile, can't update: My PC using Windows 10 Home has an old @hotmail address as the administrator and my Microsoft account profile has two @gmail accounts one is an alias and an Xbox account. I want both my PC and my overall Microsoft account to recognize each other. But when I try to add the...
  6. PC profile different from Microsoft Account profile, can't update

7. Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: Good dayI have been trying to remove my microsoft account from the administator profile of a work pc.When i go into setting and then accounts then email and account it does not give the remove option.I have not found any other way to remove rhe account if someone can please...
  8. Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: Good dayI have been trying to remove my microsoft account from the administator profile of a work pc.When i go into setting and then accounts then email and account it does not give the remove option.I have not found any other way to remove rhe account if someone can please...
  9. My profile has gone from my PC and now it logged me on as a temp profile

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My profile has gone from my PC and now it logged me on as a temp profile: Hi When logging onto my laptop it logged me into a temp profile, the email address associated to the window pro is no long active and I cant change anything on window 10 pro as it looking for the password for the old email...
  10. Need help removing a profile from my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help removing a profile from my PC: Greetings. I will do my best to try briefly explaining the situation here. Yesterday my younger brother created a new account on my PC without my permission. Before that happened, there was no account connected to the device. I spent the better part of the day trying to...