Windows 10: need to change the admin password on a pc

Discus and support need to change the admin password on a pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i work at a nursery and the pc was setup by someone with 3 profiles and a admin now we cant install anything as that person is no longer around and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ammy75, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Ammy75 Win User

need to change the admin password on a pc

i work at a nursery

and the pc was setup by someone with 3 profiles and a admin

now we cant install anything as that person is no longer around and they didnt leave the password

for the admin account

and we dont want to lose the windows we have installed

cant anyone help

many thanks

aleyena

:)

Ammy75, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 10, 2019
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Oct 10, 2019
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. need to change the admin password on a pc - Similar Threads - need change admin

2. Change admin account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change admin account password: I am running WIN10 build 18362. I have the admin PW (not my MS account PW) so can login. I wish to change the admin PW. There are no other accounts on the machine. How can I make the change?...
  3. need to find my admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to find my admin password: i have to upgrade my bios --need admin password --cant find it -thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-find-my-admin-password/6b10120f-765c-4fc4-843e-2d9caca240a5
  4. Admin Password

Admin Password: After June 13 Windows 10 update I'm told my password is incorrect. But when I try to change it I get a message asking for me to insert a device (flash drive?) on drive e. I never had this before and can't get around it....
  5. ADMIN PASSWORD

ADMIN PASSWORD: Can you tell me how do I change the password on the admin account if I don't know what THE PASSWORD is , my colleague put a password on the admin account and has left the company and wont tell us what the password is . . How do we remove his password without entering a pass...
  6. admin. password

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin. password: replace admin. name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password/e97f10b5-15ec-48c6-a905-778d16bf00e7
  7. Windows 10 Home ver 1803 Need to Change Settings but No Admin Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home ver 1803 Need to Change Settings but No Admin Password: ACER Laptop running Windows 10 Home version 1803 - this PC was handed down to me, and I haven't been able to find the Admin original PW. Have been using this PC for over a year, trying to work around the constant demand for the Admin Password. Recently used a tune-up program...
  8. admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin password: I forgot my password for the admin account how do I change it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password/ecba1872-0038-4d34-98dd-c09814bf11ec"
  9. Changing my Admin's Password

Changing my Admin's Password: I recently changed my admin password on my Windows 10 computer. I am in charge of all accounts but don't use the admin account, instead I use the other account on this device. When trying to log in to the admin account I found that I was met with the issue of not...
  10. UEFI Admin Password needed if BitLocker is enabled?

UEFI Admin Password needed if BitLocker is enabled?: Just a quick question. I have enabled BitLocker with TPM-Only protector and was just wondering if I need to set an Admin BIOS/UEFI password to prevent someone from changing the UEFI settings. I also have Secure Boot enabled as well along with the following BitLocker...