Windows 10: Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...

Discus and support Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hititle says it all…. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is deleted and can’t be recovered… Both... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Martin Rivard, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...

Hititle says it all…. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is deleted and can’t be recovered… Both accounts are mine but for test purpose, I lock my main adress account as if I was 5 years old…I chat with microsoft support and they offered me 2 solutions: recover the parent account with: https://account.microsoft.com/acsrBut it seems impossible since I didn’t use any of the 3 applications mentionned.The other option is the reach you for a solution…

:)

Martin Rivard, Apr 1, 2023
  2. angela 9 Win User

change my Microsoft account birthday

hello

I have recently relogin to a old account which I create a years ago and lots of my services are link to this outlook email. but it's says i'm under 14years old and needs a parents account. my birthday detail seems be rewritten to the day when I create this acount and I haven’t change that! I try to use my new account to link this one so I can change the birthday in the parents control but I can’t find that page and the settings.

angela 9, Apr 1, 2023
  3. lverno321 Win User
    Change birthday without parent

I was creating a Microsoft account using my gmail address. I accidentally entered my birthday wrong and now it says that I need a parent to sign in, and it won't let me go back and change my birthday. Is there a way to change my birthday without a parent
    needing to sign in?

I posted this question by creating another account using an outlook email address, but I would like to use my gmail address instead.

EDIT: I also have a Skype account with the same gmail address and the correct birthday. If I delete the mess-up account, will it also delete the Skype account that uses the same email address?

lverno321, Apr 1, 2023
  4. S Higgins Win User

Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...

Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st Case: 1050016725 2nd Case: 1050135824. 3rd Case: 1050135824

In essence this account was accidentally set to be a child under 13 years of age and so far no effort to fix the issue has been successful. Part of the issue is that the subsequently created parent account cannot manually change the age of the child in the same family. Prior agents have speculated that the cause is the account being registered in Canada.

The current hope is either:

1) The 'child account' can be adjusted to the proper birthday.

2) The 'child account' can have the email address changed so the address can be associated to the newer 'parent account'.

3) The 'child account' can be deleted so the email address freed up to be used by the 'parent account'

Thank you for the assistance.

S Higgins, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...

1. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is... - Similar Threads - Need change birthday

2. Date of birth incorrect, one year old !! on parent account so cannot change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date of birth incorrect, one year old !! on parent account so cannot change: Cannot change date of birth of parent account as it was incorrect entered as one year old https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-of-birth-incorrect-one-year-old-on-parent/3c95e40b-765f-4aec-a4a1-b4df126a56f2
  3. Unable to change birthday on account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to change birthday on account: Unable to change birthday on account. I've accidentally changed my account to a Child account. I've created another adult account and linked it via the family but unable to change the child account birthday to my own to make it an adult account. Please help....
  4. Unable to change birthday on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change birthday on account: Unable to change birthday on account. I've accidentally changed my account to a Child account. I've created another adult account and linked it via the family but unable to change the child account birthday to my own to make it an adult account. Please help....
  5. Unable to change birthday on account

6. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...: Hititle says it all…. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is deleted and can’t be recovered… Both accounts are mine but for test purpose, I lock my main adress account as if I was 5 years old…I chat with microsoft support and they...
  7. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...

Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...: Hititle says it all…. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is deleted and can’t be recovered… Both accounts are mine but for test purpose, I lock my main adress account as if I was 5 years old…I chat with microsoft support and they...
  8. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age: Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st Case: 1050016725 2nd Case: 1050135824. 3rd Case: 1050135824 In essence this account was accidentally set to be a child under 13...
  9. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age: Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st Case: 1050016725 2nd Case: 1050135824. 3rd Case: 1050135824 In essence this account was accidentally set to be a child under 13...
  10. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

in User Accounts and Family Safety