Windows 10: Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem...

Discus and support Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem to require this fix to be in place prior to install.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gary(guangyao81), Sep 20, 2018.

1. Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem...

Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem to require this fix to be in place prior to install.

Thank you so much.

:)

Gary(guangyao81), Sep 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem...

1. Need to confirm if KB4015217 included in Windows 10 1803. I've got some software which seem... - Similar Threads - Need confirm KB4015217

2. Need some help or direction on software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need some help or direction on software: About two years ago, after a Windows 10 update, a legacy program written in Visual Basic started displaying a dialog to update the software. This package has a check every 7 days to insure that the software is on it's most current version. The problem arises because the...
  3. MS Seeming to Confirm Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Seeming to Confirm Windows 11: , there has been heaps of theories re what's coming with Windows this Fall & on June 24th and for Insiders after the 24th. This has included various OS names, possibility of 2 Windows Biz & Consumer or 21H2 and a Windows 11, THEN on the 15th a leaked .ISO of Windows 11. Well,...
  4. Confirm Legal Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Confirm Legal Software: I recently purchased a second hand laptop for my daughter to do her homework on. It was sold containing Windows 10 pro and Office Professional Plus 2019 and activations appeared to be valid before I bought the laptop. I have carried out all the updates, disc clean-up and...
  5. Microsoft confirms classic Paint will remain included in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms classic Paint will remain included in Windows 10: It looks like Microsoft has finally given up on a plan to move classic Paint application to the Microsoft Store. In 2018, it was reported that Microsoft will move Paint to the Windows Store and remove it as a standard feature of Windows 10. Following the announcement in July...
  6. I've got a virus that is stumping anti-malware software, need help. LiveSetupLdr.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've got a virus that is stumping anti-malware software, need help. LiveSetupLdr.exe: I'm running Win10 of course and I have this issue where when I open up task manager my cpu usage drops from ~90 to ~10 instantaneously, I've read online that this is malware and to back this up when I start up my pc for a split second after booting windows there a command box...
  7. Microsoft confirms latest Windows 10 version 1803 update causes BSOD for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms latest Windows 10 version 1803 update causes BSOD for some users: The optional November cumulative update for Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) is causing BSOD on the Surface Book 2. Microsoft says that the Windows 10 Build 17134.441 is an optional update and it was released on November 27 to the general public. There appears to...
  8. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: On January 21, in a two-hour-plus event at its Redmond headquarters, Microsoft unveiled features that will be appearing in Windows 10 "over the next three, four, five months." Two days later, the company released a new Windows 10 Technical Preview version, build 9926, for...
  9. Texts & some software seems blurry.

in Windows 10 Support
    Texts & some software seems blurry.: I have purchased a HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba005ne few days ago. It seems to me some contents including fonts seems blurry in some softwares . I use sony vegas a lot . but sony vegas is almost blurry. All softwares doesn't have this issue. Drivers are updated & screen dpi is...
  10. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: Windows 10 is available as a free upgrade to every qualified device running retail or OEM versions of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. (Enterprise editions do not qualify.) The free upgrade offer began with the official release of Windows 10 on July 29, 2015, and lasts for one year...