Windows 10: Need to delete solitaire

Discus and support Need to delete solitaire in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I play Solitaire too much. So i want to remove the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Classic Solitaire (free), But neither shows up in my program list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Newmaven, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Newmaven Win User

Need to delete solitaire

I play Solitaire too much. So i want to remove the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Classic Solitaire (free), But neither shows up in my program list or in Revo uninstaller. How do I get rid of them? Running Win 10 ver 21H1

:)

Newmaven, Aug 19, 2021

2. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Delete Spider Solitaire from my PC/MS Windows 10

I think because I am using the Classic Menu I am not seeing the same things you are suggesting. There is no gear when I open Start Menu.....there is no app listed. That maybe why I am not able to find the spider solitaire to delete it.

Judi

JudiFeldman, Aug 19, 2021
  4. Need to delete solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

Need to delete solitaire

1. Need to delete solitaire - Similar Threads - Need delete solitaire

2. solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire: Hardly a major issue, but would appreciate insight. Using Windows 10 with latest upgrades, I suddenly cannot get into Solitaire. Error code 101 leads to troubleshooting which changes nothing....
  3. ONCE AGAIN Microsift deletes Solitaire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONCE AGAIN Microsift deletes Solitaire: You know Microsoft, I am getting *****SERIOUSLY FED UP***** with my brother having to call me up *EVERY DAMNED TIME* MSWin10 force-installs an updated version of itself, only to find it has **ONCE AGAIN** deleted Solitaire. Get this through your thick, addled heads;...
  4. Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection

Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection: I accidentally uninstalled my xbox live programs which I believe allows MS Solitaire to keep my level scores. Now when I go to Solitaire I cannot sign in - get error code 117000. It will only allow me to play as a guest. Should I uninstall Windows 10 and then reinstall...
  5. Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solitaire: Why does Microsoft solitaire keep making my monitor go to sleep? Have to reboot to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire/7dca0c9e-13c2-4370-8f9f-d1489bfeb53e
  6. solitaire

solitaire: how do I correct error code 101? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire/edc6014b-0789-4f76-b224-a730e920f33a
  7. solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire: solitaire wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/solitaire/328f0c6b-6b74-424b-966c-f28459567420
  8. Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire: I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My Solitaire no longer works. What happened? 14342
  9. Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire: I had Windows 7 and Solitaire was on the screen as an icon along with many other icons that I used to open programs. Now that I have updated to Windows 10 the Solitaire icon is still there but does nothing when I click on it. My question is, how do I make the icon open...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire not working on my PC. Need Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire not working on my PC. Need Help: I've had my fair share of issues with Windows 10 and now I have another and need some help. I was exploring Windows 10 tonight for the first time and noticed that in my Application list off the Start Menu it shows that I have Microsoft Solitaire Collection installed and I...