Windows 10: Need to disable Startup services

Discus and support Need to disable Startup services in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I need to disable the start up services using scripts, Any help would be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PushkarSingh2, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Need to disable Startup services

Hi Guys,

I need to disable the start up services using scripts, Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

PushkarSingh2, Oct 24, 2019
  2. meridius Win User

Startup and Services

OK but can you explain why when I disabled SQL Server in services.msc, my boot times were massively faster. This suggests to me that there is a direct link between the services.msc settings and boot performance (also SQL Server was not listed in the Startup section of msconfig).

meridius, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 24, 2019
  4. catstone Win User

Need to disable Startup services

Slow Startup

see if my words helps...skip the steps that u already tried.
    1. check the start-up items. Run the command of "msconfig" , check the "start up" page(i am not sure of the precise name of this page,coz.i am using chinese version of windows). diable ALL the items listed. save the setting and restart.
    2. check the free space of each partition of harddisk. make sure that each partition has a free space of more than 1 gb( higher ,better).
    3. check the list of installed programs, through the control panel. uninstall those seldom used
    4. it might be unkown comflict of softwares. keep your system as clean as possible. for example, you can disable your antivirus, then restart to see if it is faster
    5. it might be fragments. defrag all partitions.
    6. manage the services of your system. right click "my computer",click "manage(G)", in the window below, the third level-1 menu is "service and applications". disable unecessary auto startup services.
    7. up to repend~~

catstone, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Need to disable Startup services

1. Need to disable Startup services - Similar Threads - Need disable Startup

2. Bonjour service being disabled and not starting in Windows 11 on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bonjour service being disabled and not starting in Windows 11 on startup: Been having an issue with the Bonjour services under Windows 11.It shows as stopped and disabled after startup. I have repeatedly set the service to automated to start, then started it.... but every reboot and it goes back to disabled.Before reboot:After reboot:Note that I...
  3. Bonjour service being disabled and not starting in Windows 11 on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bonjour service being disabled and not starting in Windows 11 on startup: Been having an issue with the Bonjour services under Windows 11.It shows as stopped and disabled after startup. I have repeatedly set the service to automated to start, then started it.... but every reboot and it goes back to disabled.Before reboot:After reboot:Note that I...
  4. Windows 11 disabled services automatically after startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 disabled services automatically after startup.: Hi, I'm having a problem with Windows 11 keep disabling the services after a few seconds I start my computer. I tried to set the startup type to automatically using the services and run as administrator but the problem was still the same. Is there any clue to make them start...
  5. Windows 11 disabled services automatically after startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 disabled services automatically after startup.: Hi, I'm having a problem with Windows 11 keep disabling the services after a few seconds I start my computer. I tried to set the startup type to automatically using the services and run as administrator but the problem was still the same. Is there any clue to make them start...
  6. AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup: Hello, I m having critical errors since a few days. When i start up games my PC reboots out of itself. In the event log i find "AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup" i never had any problems and now suddenly i m getting this reboots every day. What can...
  7. The mpssvc service is in the disabled startup type and I can't change it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The mpssvc service is in the disabled startup type and I can't change it: I somehow set the mpssvc service's startup type to disabled, but now I want it back on. The problem is, I can not set it back to auto, no matter I do. Screenshots attached. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup: j aimerai avoir de laide avec çà svp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/aesmservice-sgx-is-disabled-at-aesm-service/c4b7cc9b-30de-4646-893e-60f0c80dc59d
  9. Disable Services

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Services: Hi, I wanna disable some services because I want & I have to do so. Just to be on the safe side, I need your comments if these are safe and conflict free? If you're on lack of sure information on each one, please don't increase your post counts :) --- 1 AJRouter - AllJoyn...
  10. Startup and Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup and Services: I am still new to Windows 10 but I guess the basic principles of these two internal programs are the same in Windows 7 and 10. I understand that in general disabling startup items in msconfig shortens the boot time and also disabling services does the same thing. However...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4523786