Windows 10: Need to do a clean install for Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Discus and support Need to do a clean install for Windows 10 Pro 64 bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to install Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. My PC has been working on a 32 bit system. As an artist I want to upgrade it to a 64 bit system. It is running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Fran Jung, May 7, 2021.

1. Fran Jung Win User

Need to do a clean install for Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

I need to install Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. My PC has been working on a 32 bit system. As an artist I want to upgrade it to a 64 bit system. It is running Windows 10 32 bit system. I has checked my processor and it will run a 64 bit system. I have upgrade my ram to 32GBs. I have 2 Seagate SATA Hard Drives with 2TBs Total of 4TB memory between the both. Also I have a Easystore 5TBs which I hope to use for doing my art. I have tried clean install but it I seem to be not doing it right. What files do i need and what do I need to do. For the record, I have tried to do the DVD clean install. It

:)

Fran Jung, May 7, 2021
  2. Siva2007 Win User

Windows 10 pro 64-bit clean installation issue?

Hi,

Did clean install of windows 10 64-bit version but noticed few things which is as followers.

• While clean installing I had chosen "Custom: Install Windows only (advanced) " and formatted and wiped all the partition. Created new partition and noticed that system reserved 500MB. Whereas I have read in some website that system reserved 100MB or 350MB.
      But why in my case it has allotted 500MB for system reserved ?
    • After clean installation successfully found my desktop wallpaper is same which was there In my previous OS. Since I have chosen clean install then why default wallpaper had not displayed? How come it displayed my previous OS wallpaper?
    • In Control Panel Items I have noticed that Flash player (32-bit) why Flash player 64-bit is not installed?
    • Any latest drivers for NVIDIA GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i for windows 10? Please mention latest driver version.
    • I have 4GB installed memory (RAM) but it says only 3.87 GB usable whereas my system type is 64-bit OS, x64-based processor. Why it is not using all 4GB RAM even though my OS is 64-bit?
    • Did clean install was done properly due to above problem?
    Or

I am ready to reinstall windows 10 64-bit OS again if I made any mistake (based on above question)

How to format the Hard disk by third party free software and clean install windows 10 in it?

Please note

• I had downloaded official windows 10 pro iso from Microsoft and chose architecture - Both (32-bit and 64-bit).
    • My BIOS Mode is Legacy.
    Thanks in advance for helping my queries.

Bye,

Siva

Siva2007, May 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro 32 bit to 64 bit Clean Install

you can switch directly to a 64 bit version of Windows 10 with or without a product key.

• Switching to Windows 10 64 bit is free, you don't have to pay for it. As long as you have a qualifying Windows 7 or 8 or Windows 10 license, you are entitled to use it.
    • Switching requires that you perform a new installation, that means files, applications and settings will be deleted.
    • You will have to reinstall applications and native 64 bit drivers.
    • Backup before migrating: How
      to: Create a system image in Windows 10

Step 1: Download Windows 10 64 bit then create a bootable copy:

How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: Boot from the 64 bit Windows 10 install media, then perform a custom or clean install:

Andre Da Costa, May 7, 2021
  4. Need to do a clean install for Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Need to do a clean install for Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

1. Need to do a clean install for Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Similar Threads - Need clean install

2. Windows 10 is running 64 bit programs as 32 bit after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is running 64 bit programs as 32 bit after clean install: Hi, I did a recent clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. Now all programs meant to install as 32 or 64 bit are being installed and run as 32 bit programs. Please note that these are programs that used to run as 64 bit prior the clean install. Thinking that Windows didn't...
  3. What's the Problem with Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

What's the Problem with Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: Surely someone at Microsoft has figured this out by now. I delete all the partitions on my SSD C: drive to get all unallocated space, then select it as where I want to install Windows. Starts with Installing Windows, i.e. copying files. After a few seconds at the end of...
  4. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  5. What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit?

What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit?: What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit? I have WIndows 10 32-bit, which is what my initial upgrade from Windows 7 installed. I can confirm my PC meets all of the requirements for 64-bit. I have downloaded Windows Media Creation Tool application and am running...
  6. need older windows 10 64 bit pro

need older windows 10 64 bit pro: I have a asus zephyrus rog laptop that came with windows 10 pro 64 bit I lost recovery after installing new hard drive windows ver 1903 and up are causing driver problems need older version of windows like maybe 1700=1800 version I had Microsoft remote my computer twice...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  8. New install Windows 10 pro 64-bit

New install Windows 10 pro 64-bit: I am installing the above in a rebuilt ASUS A53E-A51 Laptop with a new Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSHD-2.5" SATA 6GB/s Flash storage device. I booted up, got the installation going for a clean install, entered my new key code, had it confirmed. I'm now at the screen: "Where do...
  9. Need a WIndows 10 Pro 64 bit installation flash drive

Need a WIndows 10 Pro 64 bit installation flash drive: I would like to have available, at all times, a flash drive with the latest version of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on it. I believe the procedure is to download it from the Microsoft site (ISO), burn it to a DVD - then copy the files on to a flash drive. 1. How large should the...
  10. Want to do clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64

Want to do clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64: Hey there - I'm looking to do a complete and clean install of Windows 10 on my 1 yr old pc. Kids (over the last 3 months) have loaded a ton of crap and it's really taken the stuffing out of my speed. The thing is - I got the free upgrade when Windows 10 was being released...