Windows 10: Need to double click to perform 1 click

Discus and support Need to double click to perform 1 click in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem with my pc at the moment that every time i want to press 1 click with my mouse i need to do double click for it to register as 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sbh13111, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Need to double click to perform 1 click

Hi i have a problem with my pc at the moment that every time i want to press 1 click with my mouse i need to do double click for it to register as 1 click.

For example : i want to stop a YouTube video which need one press on the video i need to double click it for it to stop. (lets say i want to eneter full screen with double clicking on rhe video i need to click 4 times)

Anyone knows what could the source for this problem?

I don't think its the mouse itself because i did use the mouse normally before a few hours and it wasn't like that only after the pc went to "sleep" and i came back it became like that.

I guess its something related to windows 10 but im not sure at all

submitted by /u/sbh13111
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sbh13111, Jul 19, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Single-click or double-click?

As the title says, do you single-click or double-click on your shortcuts to open your apps?

I'm a fan of single-click, the only downside is that often when I click on a message in de list of my mails in Outlook it can open the mail in a window...
    Not always but besides that, single-click works best for me.

P4-630, Jul 19, 2020
  3. R9
    r9 Win User
    Single-click or double-click?

Yes.

4. Need to double click to perform 1 click

Single click or Double click - more productive ?

No. It's mostly desktop and explorer. Left click selects, double left click opens.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Need to double click to perform 1 click

1. Need to double click to perform 1 click - Similar Threads - Need double click

2. mouse double click on single click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse double click on single click: I have encountered an issue which seems to affect both windows 10 21H1 and windows 11 21H1. earlier in the week I did a factory restore, which took my system back to windows 10 1803. as of yesterday i was running windows 10 21h1. after the latest series of updates, my mouse...
  3. mouse double click on single click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse double click on single click: I have encountered an issue which seems to affect both windows 10 21H1 and windows 11 21H1. earlier in the week I did a factory restore, which took my system back to windows 10 1803. as of yesterday i was running windows 10 21h1. after the latest series of updates, my mouse...
  4. Double-clicking mouse

Double-clicking mouse: For a couple months now I have been experiencing my mouse double-click, and recently it has been triple-clicking at essentially every other click. I'm sure you understand this makes using a computer extremely difficult in a lot of cases. I have looked and it does seem to be a...
  5. Mouse double clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse double clicking: Hi.I have some problem with my mouse in windows 10.. It double click. For example drag and drop is annoying my mouse suddenly click the next object. I don't know it's my mouse problem or software. But I want to first try the software one. Thanks for further helps!...
  6. double click to rename

double click to rename: I used to be able to double click a file to rename it. After installing Windows 11, File explorer will not let me do that. Can I get this feature back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-to-rename/643a40ea-7871-4378-921d-4f07963a8677
  7. How to double click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to double click: Hi,I want to know how to double click my mouse for games, I want it so I can click once and click twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-double-click/d47c0bbc-a677-4135-9f90-208b3ca310f6
  8. Double Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  9. Double Click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  10. Double-Click Hold for Right-Click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Double-Click Hold for Right-Click: Hey everyone. I don't know if this is quite the most relevant subreddit for this question, but it was the closest I could think of. I recently purchased an air mouse with lots of useful hotkeys and a handheld keyboard that make it really good for couch PC use, but it's...