Windows 10: need to download files new computor

Discus and support need to download files new computor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I needed to put my hp back to factory setting so backed up files, how put them back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by meloflondon, Feb 20, 2020.

1. need to download files new computor

I needed to put my hp back to factory setting so backed up files, how put them back

:)

meloflondon, Feb 20, 2020
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

need to download files new computor

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

need to download files new computor

1. need to download files new computor - Similar Threads - need download files

2. Downloads Folder - New Download Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Folder - New Download Files: When I download a file to Downloads Folder, I cannot see the file, unless I refresh F5 the Downloads Folder.Is there an option / feature available to automate this? So whenever new files are downloaded, they are listed at top of the list based on Date Modified....
  3. Downloads Folder - New Download Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads Folder - New Download Files: When I download a file to Downloads Folder, I cannot see the file, unless I refresh F5 the Downloads Folder.Is there an option / feature available to automate this? So whenever new files are downloaded, they are listed at top of the list based on Date Modified....
  4. my computor is not working corectly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computor is not working corectly: after areboot of windows alot of things stopped working correctly, instalation of thing like navidia g force and obs starts yet never progresses. usb ports just stop working and despite recognisng my headphones no sound is played through them.i have tried another reset withno...
  5. Computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computor: So I've seen a lot of things about how to run fortnite without a graphics are I myself am on a core i3 20gigs of ram computer and cant even get it to open without getting the ad3d11 compatible gpu warning type thing witch I cannot get around no matter what id do. Is there...
  6. signing in to this computor

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing in to this computor: I am signed into my account but its asking me for a password for this computer one more time and its telling incorrect password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-in-to-this-computor/4a0f6f2d-fcfc-4773-b36a-44d149710a4a
  7. Transferring files from my computor to my nook

Transferring files from my computor to my nook: When I connected the nook to my computer it didn't register it. Do I have a bad connection or a bad nook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-files-from-my-computor-to-my-nook/ae3e695e-8b63-4aac-b39e-d0978d3f180a
  8. need to find and download SBCModel.* files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to find and download SBCModel.* files: My mom's computer has 3 corrupt files. I am trying to download them from my computer and install in hers. How do I find the files in File Explorer to do so? Office 10 is a nightmare! file paths are: 'SBCModel.json' of Microsoft-windows-update-UX-UserPredictionModel,...
  9. Need to know if my Computor has a Camera?

Need to know if my Computor has a Camera?: How will I found out if my computer has a camera? I did check the Control Panel and I see no camera anyware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-know-if-my-computor-has-a-camera/86f62105-017f-4831-82ad-fbcb531177fc
  10. Issues with computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with computor: I am having issues with my computer, when I am on the internet and I try to open games i have downloaded from Microsoft, it says I am not on the internet. Also now when I am on facebook I cannot run any videos posted....