Windows 10: Need to download rest of my music files into Groove Music

Discus and support Need to download rest of my music files into Groove Music in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded around 57,000 items onto my Groove Music account already but there are more music files that need to be downloaded- I tried to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertShepherd8, May 3, 2021.

1. Need to download rest of my music files into Groove Music

I have downloaded around 57,000 items onto my Groove Music account already but there are more music files that need to be downloaded- I tried to play several items but I get the message "It's not on this device and it's not in a place we can stream it from ." How do I restart the downloading process?

:)

RobertShepherd8, May 3, 2021
  2. Josipa Win User

Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, May 3, 2021
  3. Groove music downloads - file format?

i have never used Groove for music simply because I have an iPhone so my music management has always been iTunes. But I was curious about groove. One thing I can't find any info for is if you was to buy a music track from groove/Windows store what file format is downloaded? On iTunes it's typically an m4a format

Scottyboy99, May 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Need to download rest of my music files into Groove Music

OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired on March 31

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-streaming-faq

Brink, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Need to download rest of my music files into Groove Music

1. Need to download rest of my music files into Groove Music - Similar Threads - Need download rest

2. need help with groove music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with groove music: im trying to edit the cover for an album but the "edit info" button is not showing up, it works for most of my other albums but not this one, i have it saved the same place i have the others that work saved....
  3. need help with groove music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with groove music: im trying to edit the cover for an album but the "edit info" button is not showing up, it works for most of my other albums but not this one, i have it saved the same place i have the others that work saved....
  4. Help locating purchased and downloaded music playing in "My Music" / "Groove Music"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help locating purchased and downloaded music playing in "My Music" / "Groove Music": I bought a song mix from a website and received the link via email to download it. Every time I click the link to download it, my computer opens up "My Music" - specifically "Groove Music." Where is the actual song file located? It is not showing up in my "Groove Music" song...
  5. Music widgets with groove music

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music widgets with groove music: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ybdulbeczv751.png?width=907&format=png&auto=webp&s=31c16a3935607d12a0d5015a18e8725979cd9593 So I have the twenty one pilots shortcut that opens up groove music and starts playing their music immediately but is there any way to make it do...
  6. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  7. Groove Music

Groove Music: Will Groove Music App still work to play local files after Microsoft kills Groove Music Pass by the end of this year? My concern is that this is the only reliable app that plays music without glitches when my Surface Pro is on connected standby. 96561
  8. Groove music downloads - file format?

Groove music downloads - file format?: i have never used Groove for music simply because I have an iPhone so my music management has always been iTunes. But I was curious about groove. One thing I can't find any info for is if you was to buy a music track from groove/Windows store what file format is downloaded?...
  9. Music Groove

Music Groove: Hello, i have installed fresh windows 10 pro system. I have wanted to listen to my music using Music Groove app. When i have wanted to launch it then it said i need to install Media Feature Pack. Ok, so i have installed both, for 32 and 64bit version using link described...
  10. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...