Windows 10: need to download the newer version of windows

Discus and support need to download the newer version of windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a message telling me my version of windows ended and I need to get the newer version to continue getting support my version is' windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by issy86, May 9, 2021.

1. issy86 Win User

need to download the newer version of windows

I have a message telling me my version of windows ended and I need to get the newer version to continue getting support my version is' windows 10 home version dev experience pack {321.11803.0.3 os build 213.761 Microsoft said that you guys might be able to help me to get the proper version. I am a novice and need the easiest way to do this, please.I would appreciate the help, thank you, Isabel

:)

issy86, May 9, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Trackmania Nations Forever white screen on windows 8.1

I had downloaded it from the Intel website.
    What difference does it make?

P4-630, May 9, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 9, 2021
  4. need to download the newer version of windows

How to stop the download of the newer version?

How do I stop the download of the newer version? It always automatically does it and then my speakers don't work! How do I turn off any automatic updates?

DavidPrice4, May 9, 2021
Thema:

need to download the newer version of windows

1. need to download the newer version of windows - Similar Threads - need download newer

2. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  3. I can't download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported: I have Windows 10 Home and when I click the, "Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported." it brings me to the update page but I'm not given the option to update anything. It just says, "You're all up to date"...
  4. updating to a newer version of windows

updating to a newer version of windows: Hi all. I am having a real issue with my Asus Notebook that is driving me nuts. I keep getting a message that advises my current version of windows will soon be too old and will have support withdrawn so I was trying to update my notebook to a newer windows version. No...
  5. updating of newer version of windows 10

updating of newer version of windows 10: will updating the new version of windown 10 from previous version of windows 10 delete date and files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-of-newer-version-of-windows-10/43e6901a-8a60-49fa-bf8e-8783afe69537
  6. Graphics drivers with newer windows version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics drivers with newer windows version: I'm having problems with the newer version of windows trying to use my GTX 970 graphics card.. I've been having problems with it installing the drivers, so i used the Geforce experience game drivers and it installed it, but there was still problems with it. Its most likely...
  7. Upgrade to a newer version of Windows 10

Upgrade to a newer version of Windows 10: What is the charge/cost to upgrade my laptop to a newer version of Windows 10 since it appears that I am running an older version of Windows 10 and keep getting promos to upgrade?...
  8. Feedback Hub - Need a newer version of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub - Need a newer version of windows: Feedback Hub says: Thanks for helping... But we must move on. You can still send feedback, but if you want to see and upvote feedback from others, you will need to upgrade to a newer version of Windows. This does not make sense because I have 1903 latest fast ring build...
  9. Old Vulerabilities on Newer version of Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old Vulerabilities on Newer version of Windows: While analyzing the vulnerability scan results I found many old vulnerabilities like MS13-054, MS11-029, MS11-030 etc present on multiple Windows 10 machines. But my understanding says since code causing these vulnerabilities had been fixed in old versions they shouldn't be...
  10. Fix-it Tool Needed To Install Newer Version Of Paint.net?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix-it Tool Needed To Install Newer Version Of Paint.net?: Hello, I just tried to update Paint.net unsuccessfully. [img] After some Googling I found that it didn't completely un-istall the version I had working so I need the Fix-It Tool. Is this true? Unfortunately I can't find it. 55724